• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (22) - 12/1 Canadiens at Sharks - 7:30PM

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 points. Nice to get back in the win column.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to get the win.

Patty needs to move his damn feet in the OT Couture literally skated a circle around him to retrieve a puck and keep the play going.

Seems like every time Montreal is in town it's a fun game. I think we should play a seven game series with them :nod:

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boyle just sucks period.

Like I said earlier this evening, when we acquired Boyle the majority of us on the ESPN board were happy with the trade but knew that the Sharks would have to suffer during the last couple years of Boyle's contract due to his age and the 6.6 million dollar cap hit. Unfortunately, I think that's what we are seeing right now.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to get the points in what could have been a loss. Sharks again having some trouble with teams with speed. That Desharnais guy that's 5'7? Kinda cool to see a little guy like that skate around.

Thornton is killing his line whenever he touches the puck. And he tried to stick check Desharnais behind Nemo, Desharnais wins the puck and fed Cole for the MTL third goal. That might have been the GWG if it wasn't for the second line.

Sharks Win!

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said earlier this evening, when we acquired Boyle the majority of us on the ESPN board were happy with the trade but knew that the Sharks would have to suffer during the last couple years of Boyle's contract due to his age and the 6.6 million dollar cap hit. Unfortunately, I think that's what we are seeing right now.

I was kinda being facetious, but on second thought I'm not. You're right, he was solid for the first couple years but his lack of scoring plus his Murray-esque footspeed hampering our blue line is causing problems for a team that already struggles with team speed and arguably has 3-4 defensemen that have limitations on defense.

VP made the comment about team speed, and I can see us having problems with the Nucks and Hawks in the future unless we address some of that in future trades.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:whoo: 2 Points for the Sharks is always a good thing :whoo:
I hope that shoot out goal from Havlat gets him going.

Clowe with 2 points leading the Sharks too VICTORY!!! "Oh yeah thanks Pavelski for getting the winner"

:pop2: Enjoy