• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GB good but not great?

Thepatty13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Green Bay has had maybe three tuff opponents. (N.O., CHI, and less degrees SD?, Atl?) I want to see GB face a good quality D before I CROWN EM! Dont get me wrong, GB is a really good team but I wanna see them face a playoff quality D. Chicago is hot on D now, maybe they can give them a better challenge?

I dont believe GB would put up over 28 on our D, and the packers D is suspect. I am sure we could drop 21+ pts on em.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Green Bay has had maybe three tuff opponents. (N.O., CHI, and less degrees SD?, Atl?) I want to see GB face a good quality D before I CROWN EM! Dont get me wrong, GB is a really good team but I wanna see them face a playoff quality D. Chicago is hot on D now, maybe they can give them a better challenge?

I dont believe GB would put up over 28 on our D, and the packers D is suspect. I am sure we could drop 21+ pts on em.

You have to be able to get to Rodgers without blitzing.

He's got two games against the Lions (Suh and company), and one against Chicago (Peppers and company) and the Giants (multiple good pass rushers).

Those will be good tests and how Green Bay handles those games will give big hints how to slow them down.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to be able to get to Rodgers without blitzing.

He's got two games against the Lions (Suh and company), and one against Chicago (Peppers and company) and the Giants (multiple good pass rushers).

Those will be good tests and how Green Bay handles those games will give big hints how to slow them down.

I think we have a good chance of putting pressure on him with 4. Our pass rush has been much more effective this year than it has been in a long time. You have to have solid cover guys who can play man to man and get pressure off the edge. It's almost impossible. I don't think there is a Defense in the NFL that can stop him.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Pass rush has been more effective than previous years but we're still not sacking the QB...

There's got to be a way to stop GB... Jam them at the line and flush Rodgers out someway.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Pass rush has been more effective than previous years but we're still not sacking the QB...

There's got to be a way to stop GB... Jam them at the line and flush Rodgers out someway.

Tonya Harding? Ugg, what am I thinking? She hires out her assassins. Can't trust someone who won't do their own dirty work.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonya Harding? Ugg, what am I thinking? She hires out her assassins. Can't trust someone who won't do their own dirty work.

Harding2.jpg

She'll go beast mode!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harding2.jpg

She'll go beast mode!

You got me there. I heard about her boxing but I never saw this. I retract my previous statement, sign her up now! Just looking at her got to do the trick. (I only comment on her looks because she's a cheater.)

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't stick around too long, I know you guys will find me annoying.

Our defense is getting healthy and improving. We already shelled Chicago's defense. Your defense will give it up too, don't worry. :peace:

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Champions aren't decided in November. Green Bay wasn't that spectacular for most of the season and almost missed the playoffs a year ago... but they turned it on at the end of the year and won out. While the Falcons were laying waste to everyone they played during the regular season...

Look how that turned out.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the 49ers are also "good but not great".

of course we might win 'on any given Sunday', but so would they. its too easy to downplay other teams, too easy.

to me we just keep improving and slowly work on stuff for the play-offs. should we wrap up a bye before the last game - or last few games - it'll be interesting to see what Harbaugh does resting starters?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Our defense is getting healthy and improving. We already shelled Chicago's defense. Your defense will give it up too, don't worry. :peace:

We're improving on offense and defense too..... both teams fighting hard... GB has had an easier schedule and a bunch of soft defenses thus far....IMO(bears perhaps the strongest yet)

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The league is pretty mediocre overall, maybe the worst it has ever been but Green Bay is the closest thing there is to a great team. No other team is as good as they are.

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

The Bears have given up 49 points more than the 49ers have. The Bears allowed more points to Carolina and NO than they allowed to the Packers.