• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GB and DET lose!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with the current Clay and his thumb injury it was still garbage...

Clay had monster game vs Bengals before injuring his thumb... defense had been playing very good run defense first 3 games and then in Bengals game started with creating turnovers and pass rush. Clay was a big part of that in creating consecutive turnovers before hurting his thumb in that game.

Clay has not been the same since that game. He was slowly coming back each week... got another sack again yesterday when he hurt his thumb again.

Yeah, and according to MM, he said it "doesn't look good" for Sunday for him. He did, although, say the decision on Rodgers will come quicker this week. I'm not sure if that means that the organization is already set on letting him give it a go, or if it means they just don't want to leave Flynn kind of hanging in the breeze. I'm sure it's not easy to be in his shoes every week with all of this Rodgers talk, and especially in a game of this magnitude, you want him to be fully prepared and be taking all of the first team reps if he is the starter.

I'm pretty sure it's a no brainer that you'd prefer Rodgers back over Matthews, if you had to choose.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and according to MM, he said it "doesn't look good" for Sunday for him. He did, although, say the decision on Rodgers will come quicker this week. I'm not sure if that means that the organization is already set on letting him give it a go, or if it means they just don't want to leave Flynn kind of hanging in the breeze. I'm sure it's not easy to be in his shoes every week with all of this Rodgers talk, and especially in a game of this magnitude, you want him to be fully prepared and be taking all of the first team reps if he is the starter.

I'm pretty sure it's a no brainer that you'd prefer Rodgers back over Matthews, if you had to choose.

Clay is definitely out... injury is as bad as the first time when he was out couple games and then had to wear huge cast and ineffective first game back.

Rodgers decision has been moved up to Thursday, normally had been Friday in the past. I am not optimistic that he plays right now. But on Packers board I frequent, someone posted that Jason Wilde who follows the Packers believes he will play from "his sources".

I will believe it when I see it... they have been very conservative and I think they save him for playoffs if Packers get in. Will know on Thursday.

Almost as important to watch is Lacy status.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Lacy doesn't matter. No name garbage should-be-retired running backs are pulling 100 hard games against the bears defense.

The only thing I feel comfortable saying about this game is that no one knows, it's bears/packers and neither team belongs in the playoffs, but hope for the best and should be a good fight.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lacy doesn't matter. No name garbage should-be-retired running backs are pulling 100 hard games against the bears defense.

The only thing I feel comfortable saying about this game is that no one knows, it's bears/packers and neither team belongs in the playoffs, but hope for the best and should be a good fight.

I tend to agree about Lacy. It doesn't matter who you put at RB. He will post over 150.

And yes, there literally isn't one outcome that would surprise me Sunday. I have not a single clue what to think about this game.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. We know what a bad d looks like...so feel confident when we say the Packers d sucks too. Sorry youre not bright enough to figure that out for yourself.

You're an idiot

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cease to see the correlation between the Packers defense sucking, and the Bears defense sucking.

I fail to see how one defenses "suckiness" affects the others defense's "suckiness".

And it looks like the Illinois school system can boast another success story. Common sense. Look it up. In other words, when you drive a go-cart, don't laugh at the guy with a pinto

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it looks like the Illinois school system can boast another success story. Common sense. Look it up. In other words, when you drive a go-cart, don't laugh at the guy with a pinto

Wow... now this is just a brilliant analogy.

The equivalent to stepping on a scale and seeing it read "300 pounds". Then going to your friends and saying; "Wow guys. I really let myself go. I'm worried about my health". Then your 450 pound friend replies; "Well, you think you're fat!? SHIT! LOOK AT ME! I can't even stand up without losing my breath!"

By your logic, at 300 pounds. The intelligent reply would be; "Well, god damned... I never thought of it that way! You're right! Where's the god damned fried chicken!"

Yeah, sorry. Just because your best friend has cerebral palsy, that doesn't make you a good athlete because you can walk down the sidewalk.

Common sense. When you drive a pinto, the go-cart doesn't make your pinto any less of a piece of shit. It still STINKS.

Last edited by a moderator: