• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game week thread: 49ers, Round 2

Hoopla Bookie

Bet Bot
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,153,284.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the betting thread for the Panthers game this weekend. Good luck all

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/[email protected]

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty was limited in practice again and actually downgraded himself saying he overdid it. I'm still thinking (or hoping) he's playing mind games. Cole was limited as well. Everyone else is at full practice.

The best I see from this (outside of Smith) is getting Hartsock back. I think we may need some help with blocking and he's really good at that.

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the game as I see it. What we did well in week 10 was stay disciplined with our pass rush. We kept pressure on Kaepernack and limited his runs. Of course he has more targets this time.

That game was in Cam's "I am a pocket passer" stage. Hopefully Cam will run to open things up and sustain drives. Those 8 minute drives are game winners.

Couldn't agree more. GB made the mistake of losing discipline, one play in particular a defender who had the job of making sure Kaepernack could not get outside and run tried to make a sack and got blocked. Kaepernack ran and got a first down which set up the game winning FG. We've go to play smart football and keep him contained.

Here's the play.
Colin Kaepernick 11-yard Run Sets up Game-winner