• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thoughts

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible coaching. terrible D late ( missed coverage for 2nd week in a row late) , terrible ST. pretty good offense and a push in the back.

2 holding penalties on the Special teams cost Denver almost 55 yards of field position. Should have pinned KC at the 10 twice in the 1st qtr. At that point it was a game of field position.

The 3rd and 1 , 3rd and 2 offense is terrible.

Never seen a team score 9 points without running an offensive play.

The illegal formation penalty on the Special Teams cost Denver 4 points.

11 points on Special teams.

The first fumble by the Special Teams led to a safety.

The following free kick cost Denver 7 points.

The 2nd fumble cost Denver the ball at the KC 40 after a great defensive stand by the D. Talib shoves Norwood in the back so the the divide could be starting between the defense and the other areas of the team.

Devontee Booker can run fast to a hole but has no idea how to run or setup blocks in Kubiak's system. Several holes were there but the vision just is not there.

The Oline is a mess. Wait till next year. Ty Sambrillo experiment is over.

Siemian started throwing more to the outside and deep. That was nice to see. Once he understands how to move around the pocket, he still has upside.

Trevor made a lot of bank last night in this league with Sam Bradford and Brock Ozweilers in the league.

Manny was stones . DT had his up and down game. Mainly down last night. Derby was great.

The D failed for the first time in a long time. KC had one offensive threat and he dominated Denver when it counted the most. Smith up to 3 minutes left had 100 yards passing. He is so athletic kinda like Tebow plays better off schedule which the 2 minute drill is.

2nd week in a row Defense game up a TD late to basically tie or win the game.

Speed kills and Tyreek Hill they had no answer for.

Should Denver had gone for 2 instead of 1 after the Fowler TD. Seattle tried it against NE failed but still won with a great goal line stand. From now on it may not always rely on the D.

Can't fault Fowler for running into the end zone on the 85 yard TD and think hey I need to stop.

1st and 10 at the KC 44 in OT. 2 incomplete passes killed the clock and Denver still wants to try a 62 yard FG. Why not run it at least one time and try a 55-58 yard FG with very little time left. KC kicker misses a 35 yard FG if he hit the upright from 30.

KC had just gone through Denver D twice pretty easily for a TD and FG not sure Kubiak played to the flow of the game. 10:30pm after 4 hours of football , 35 degrees and a 12 MPH wind for the attempt.

A tie would have been better for the WC but Elway and Co not in it for ties. The division is gone. Next two games are must wins to stay in WC hunt. The remaining two home games will be playoff games for Denver.

The weekend was looking good for a while then NE wins, Oak wins, Tenn wins and Denver can't hold a 8 point lead late.

Oak may be the best team in the division but KC is in the driver seat right now for the division.

The other division champs in Texans and Baltimore are not very good so a road playoff game is very winnable. Pittsburgh will probably win the AFCN however.

Denver found some many way to lose the game and lost.

Last edited:

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos finally lost one of those games - they should have won. It couldn't have come at a worst time. I think the Broncos have put themselves into a position to win out to make the playoffs.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could definitely be looking at a 10-11 win team that ends up on the outside of the playoff bubble. Still 5 games to go though, but we need 4 of them at least IMO.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt we needed to win KC Jax Tenn or 9=7 could happen.. We really can't stub our toe next two weeks if we do stick a fork in us.

Tenn has improved be a tougher game
Jax even with 2 wins if they decide to come and play it might be more interesting then I expect..

Last edited:

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Denver had a easy win all season? Every game including Jaguars will be tough ,must wins especially with this O line. :)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Siemian had a very good game - that is the only thing that bodes well from yesterday. I hope it was a break through for him.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shitty move by Talib .. I love his enthusiasm and game, but this is idiotic .... Now I can understand the finger in the eye and the fact that he shot himself

norwood.0.gif

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shitty move by Talib .. I love his enthusiasm and game, but this is idiotic .... Now I can understand the finger in the eye and the fact that he shot himself

norwood.0.gif
Talib has been a douche as far as I can remember following his career, at Kansas. So long as he keeps out of (and doesn't create) trouble the honey tastes sweet all the same though as far as the Broncos are concerned. Dude has always amazed me as a CB when he has had his head screwed on straight.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Siemian had a very good game - that is the only thing that bodes well from yesterday. I hope it was a break through for him.

I hope so. If his number was 12 we'd probably be sitting here grinning ear to ear. He def played BIG last night after the first half and his teammates love his toughness. I am rooting for TS to continue to play BIG and make it really tough for Elway and Co next training camp. He made the 70% on schedule plays when he had time and the 30% off schedule plays with his feet and moving around. I love it. I'm not sure how the coaches are evaluating TS with that crappy Oline. Give him time to step up and his arm is elite.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so. If his number was 12 we'd probably be sitting here grinning ear to ear. He def played BIG last night after the first half and his teammates love his toughness. I am rooting for TS to continue to play BIG and make it really tough for Elway and Co next training camp. He made the 70% on schedule plays when he had time and the 30% off schedule plays with his feet and moving around. I love it. I'm not sure how the coaches are evaluating TS with that crappy Oline. Give him time to step up and his arm is elite.

I strongly disagree with saying Siemian has an elite arm in terms of strength. He has the ability to push it down the field and can get it to the sideline, but no one is going to mistake his arm for Cam Newton or Jay Cutler. That said, his compact and consistently repeated throwing motion (which helps with this oline) is very good.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So - so disappointed with Max Garcia getting pushed around - by scrubs - what's up with that?

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So - so disappointed with Max Garcia getting pushed around - by scrubs - what's up with that?

Schofield, Garcia, Sambarllo , Paradis all drafted and started for Denver Sunday night. Paradis is pretty good player but the others leave a lot to be desired. Even the two FA brought in are not very good.

Think it's time for reevaluate the entire Oline from scouting to coaching to players.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL Coach at this point .

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knowing Jordan Norwood, I think Talib probably picked the right guy to push.. and I mean that as a good thing in terms of Norwood as a person. I think many other players would have turned around and gone after Talib at a time like that or it would have escalated on the sidelines.... Norwood is a very mature man, and I give him kudos for walking to the bench and staying quiet..... People do stuff in a heat of a moment but Talib has to control himself there.

Yeah really kills me to see Garcia struggling so much.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schofield, Garcia, Sambarllo , Paradis all drafted and started for Denver Sunday night. Paradis is pretty good player but the others leave a lot to be desired. Even the two FA brought in are not very good.

Think it's time for reevaluate the entire Oline from scouting to coaching to players.

Agree. I'm fed up with the OL..

Kinda like in the earlier 2000's when we stop gapped the OL.

I don't trust us to draft OL early either.

I want to fill it in FA.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. I'm fed up with the OL..

Kinda like in the earlier 2000's when we stop gapped the OL.

I don't trust us to draft OL early either.

I want to fill it in FA.
Not a very good FA market for Olineman.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to hit up the trade talks then with OL. I haven't really look at the FA list yet. Still focused on this year.. But it is time to start looking. Joe Thomas...

Falcons already re-signed Schrader, so one more off.

Clady will be cut, do we dare? Naw, too injury prone. He did play very well before his injury this year.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a very good FA market for Olineman.
If I were Denver I'd be getting awfully friendly with Riley Reiff's agent about now. RT is a position Denver has to lock up and make a priority in FA this offseason, imo. Not a single team in the division now that doesn't have an elite edgerusher pair anymore. And I think Bosa very soon is going to be in that Mack/Miller/Houston class of passrusher. There won't be any hiding of OT's via scheme within the division.

Bosa/Ingram
Miller-Ware/Ray
Houston-Ford/Hali
Mack-Irvin

Last edited:

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were Denver I'd be getting awfully friendly with Riley Reiff's agent about now. RT is a position Denver has to lock up and make a priority in FA this offseason, imo. Not a single team in the division now that doesn't have an elite edgerusher pair anymore. And I think Bosa very soon is going to be in that Mack/Miller/Houston class of passrusher. There won't be any hiding of OT's via scheme within the division.

Bosa/Ingram
Miller-Ware/Ray
Houston-Ford/Hali
Mack-Irvin

I got a little sad after seeing all those pass rushers. O-line definitely needs to be a priority.