• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you miss the whole deal about Cersei wanting elephants?
oh yea, with the Golden Company...forgot about that.

this season is so fucking weird.

We are at "yes, yes, yes"

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing rumors that Jamie somehow survived, based on Coster-Waldau not getting the traditional social media sendoff that most cast members receive when making their last appearance.

Dont see how he could have though

I almost wished that Cersei was farther along, but like the sopranos going black, maybe the episode ends with a babies cry out of the skull room

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m calling it right now. This forgotten character will be sitting on the Throne when it is all said and done!

79B66D28-FE63-4AE7-A7AB-3CE3D732AFD7.jpeg

Sweet Robin!

This teat suckling bad ass will rule all!

DIKOWT DOWG

Man's Best Friend
Hoopla Cash
$ 820.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this was fun anyways. i liked the drummer the best.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are so many leaks now that's it almost impossible not to get a whiff of what the final episode is going to be like.

Doesn't look like too many happy endings.

I bet Bob Kraft gets one though...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have a bit of an off the wall theory.

Bran warged into Drogon and was the one who made Drogon wipe out King's Landing. The episode tonight starts off with Bran up in the north before the battle of King's Landing begins. And he gives some sort of explanation for why he is going to do it.

I based this theory on a couple of things.

1. I can't imagine that Bran's entire story arc was created so he could be bait for the Night King.
2. We don't see Dany after the moment the bells start ring other than in distant shots of Drogon razing the city.

This is probably not the way it will end but it seems logical to me and would be an interesting ending.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I excited for tonights episode only for the inevitable rage afterwards

Reactions: gob

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bran warged into Drogon and was the one who made Drogon wipe out King's Landing. The episode tonight starts off with Bran up in the north before the battle of King's Landing begins. And he gives some sort of explanation for why he is going to do it.

1. I can't imagine that Bran's entire story arc was created so he could be bait for the Night King.
2. We don't see Dany after the moment the bells start ring other than in distant shots of Drogon razing the city.

This is probably not the way it will end but it seems logical to me and would be an interesting ending.

Yeah, Ive seen this one around a bit. Even one where people think he warged in Dany herself but I just don't see this happening. They have been setting her up to flip for a little while now.

I could see Bran warging into Drogon being part of the way they take out Dany though.

Who knows? There's a ton of leaks out there, so maybe thats what this is based on. I think the guy that played the NK hinted at him leaving his mark on Bran still had some significance in the story. Maybe somehow the NK is still alive within Bran and it has something to do with that. Honestly, with the way things have been playing out, I'm not expecting anything really sophisticated but I'll hope for it.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never really understood the Hodor story and how he was sort of stuck between times or whatever. I always figured that might play a role in something at somepoint but never really followed the mechanism behind it.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Ive seen this one around a bit. Even one where people think he warged in Dany herself but I just don't see this happening. They have been setting her up to flip for a little while now.

I could see Bran warging into Drogon being part of the way they take out Dany though.

Who knows? There's a ton of leaks out there, so maybe thats what this is based on. I think the guy that played the NK hinted at him leaving his mark on Bran still had some significance in the story. Maybe somehow the NK is still alive within Bran and it has something to do with that. Honestly, with the way things have been playing out, I'm not expecting anything really sophisticated but I'll hope for it.

Warging into Dany seems really really unlikely to me. But Drogon seems feasible.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warging into Dany seems really really unlikely to me. But Drogon seems feasible.

I think he wargs Drogon to save Jon imo.

If he served no purpose other than NK fodder I have to think that wasn't Martin's overall view of that character.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally dont think this episode will be as controversial as the last one.

The only possible ending that I can think of that would cause the internet to explode would be Arya on the throne.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never really understood the Hodor story and how he was sort of stuck between times or whatever. I always figured that might play a role in something at somepoint but never really followed the mechanism behind it.

Would have been interesting if Bran revisits when the CotF create the NK and Bran wargs or interferes and becomes the dude that gets turned, thus making Bran the NK. But, that would requires some, you know, creative writing and advanced storytelling....

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That would make a lot of sense, especially when Martin has done a masterful job of making all of his characters be grey instead of good or evil. Even Jon broke his vows ...