• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SPOILERS @ IRule

The more I think about it, the more interesting season 3 is to me with Daario and Jorah competing over Daenarys; Jorah foolishly forgetting his role as advisor and "White Beard" showing up to put them both in their place (with Fat Belwas by his side). I agree completely about Mance. Also, they show him climbing the wall, which makes me think they're going to fuck up one of the coolest parts of the story, ie Mance's frontal attack on the wall. Then again, they're probably under budget for giants and mammoths anyway.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ForkEm SPOILER

They sent climbers up the wall before the frontal attack but Mance was not one of the climbers if I recall correctly. They may change it up some so that he starts to climb and then comes back down or fallls but survives.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ Nick SPOILERS

Yea that's what I mean though. With Mance south of the wall, will he be part of the fatal night assault on Castle Black and die? Or will they hold off the major attack from north of the wall until Season 4 to keep viewers interested after you know who and you know who die horrible deaths?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait...#SPOILERS

Is that Mance south of the wall? After watching the trailer, I'm pretty sure that's not him climbing the wall. So I got that wrong, but I thought there was a brief clip of him south of the wall where the green grass grows en sech.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have two separate stories in my head, honestly. I guess that's because I read the books in 2005 when Feast came out. The only actor who kind of supplanted my image of the character when I reread the books was Peter Dinklage. Maybe Drogo too, actually.

I lost the image of Peter Dinklage in the first chapter after he jumped off a roof, spun in the air, landed on his hands then vaulted himself back to his feet. Hopefully the nonsense doesn't continue later on.

Meanwhile he hobbles along so far in the rest of the first book (as well as the TV show).

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't read anything about it recently, but for the most part yes...although I think they're going to take a bit from book 4 or 5 and stack it into season 3. Shouldn't effect it that much, the producers love book 3 and want to bring it all to the screen. My guess would be that they expand on what happens to Daenarys in book 3 by bringing in some of what happens early in book 4/5.

Books 4 and 5 happen simultaneously. So we could see parts of A Dance With Dragons in Season 3 to cover the dragons and what is happening with them. Probably at the end of the season. Just my theory, though.

When alcohol affects you the effect is rather pleasant

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost the image of Peter Dinklage in the first chapter after he jumped off a roof, spun in the air, landed on his hands then vaulted himself back to his feet. Hopefully the nonsense doesn't continue later on.

Meanwhile he hobbles along so far in the rest of the first book (as well as the TV show).

GRRM said that was a mistake. It should be struck from the book.

Oh and we need tags!

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GRRM said that was a mistake. It should be struck from the book.

Oh and we need tags!

Thank god that was a mistake. It pissed me off!

sorry about missing tags. you're right.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't read anything about it recently, but for the most part yes...although I think they're going to take a bit from book 4 or 5 and stack it into season 3. Shouldn't effect it that much, the producers love book 3 and want to bring it all to the screen. My guess would be that they expand on what happens to Daenarys in book 3 by bringing in some of what happens early in book 4/5.

Books 4 and 5 happen simultaneously. So we could see parts of A Dance With Dragons in Season 3 to cover the dragons and what is happening with them. Probably at the end of the season. Just my theory, though.

The last that I had heard, they were making each episode in Season 3 ~5 minutes longer. They still had to fit into a 60 minute window but if you look back at Seasons 1/2 the episodes were generally ~50+ minutes. Now, they're supposed to be ~55min or longer. Extrapolate that over the course of the season and it = an extra episode. Pretty fucking sweet if you ask me.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last that I had heard, they were making each episode in Season 3 ~5 minutes longer. They still had to fit into a 60 minute window but if you look back at Seasons 1/2 the episodes were generally ~50+ minutes. Now, they're supposed to be ~55min or longer. Extrapolate that over the course of the season and it = an extra episode. Pretty fucking sweet if you ask me.

Fuck yes it is.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't read the books. All I know is I dont' trust her as far as I can throw her.

Margaery-margaery-tyrell-31118811-357-469.png

Huge fan of her tits, though.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't even know if ima wartch this season.. it don't even compare en sech

and the acting feels a lot more forced in these two episodes

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't even know if ima wartch this season.. it don't even compare en sech

and the acting feels a lot more forced in these two episodes

That's the way it always is. Especially if you read the books. It'll get better. These are some damn good actors. I didn't even read the books and the first episode of this season still felt forced. Still felt that way 2nd episode but it will get better.