• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #82 Kings v.s Sharks 7pm

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glorious Shark victory!

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings cannot hang on to a lead when playing the Sharks. Another blown lead.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Sharks made Doughty and his quotes look foolish. Not that I'm complaining. Maybe once he's ready to back up his talk he can be considered an elite NHL defenseman. Very glad to see the Sharks win and avoid Vancouver in the first round. St. Louis looks like they're slumping at the worst time and if the Sharks play solid an upset could be in the making.

Oh and just cuz I haven't said it enough this season, FUCK TREVOR LEWIS! Great way to wrap up the season Sharks!

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Beating LA, Fuck those guys

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aawnmkOX.jpg

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I love the lovetap Marleau gave Richards after he almost broke Coutures neck.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I love the lovetap Marleau gave Richards after he almost broke Coutures neck.

Disciplined hockey right there! :p

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy the night everyone!

Happy Easter!

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time ever that the Sharks had 3 30-goal scorers.

Marleau with his 6th 30+ goal season and 15 of his 30 this year came in the 3rd period.

Yet he still sucks.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like Slimpikins had a good night after all.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time ever that the Sharks had 3 30-goal scorers.

Marleau with his 6th 30+ goal season and 15 of his 30 this year came in the 3rd period.

Yet he still sucks.

Marleau is a streaky guy and we need him to be hot right f-in' now if we're going to get past the Blues.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
huge huge character win there...

I gotta say, havlat's return has revolutionized the team 100%. He had 2 primary assists and changes the threats up front completely.

Stl is the exact matchup I was hoping for because I really preferred no part of vancouver, chicago, or even detroit in the 1st round. Stl is very young and vulnerable. Hitch has them playing a real tough defensive game, but if the sharks get dirty and boyle and burns wreak havoc from the blueline, the sharks can beat these guys.

Perfect ending for the year! Bring on the PO's!!!

p.s.: Yes, marleau still sucks ;-) hahaha couldnt help myself

p.p.s: was it naes, I beleive, who "called" that the sharks would miss the PO's? nice call there.

I think the sharks can probably beat any of the top teams except for vancouver, so the big test will be the 2nd round, if they get there.

Last edited by a moderator:

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I gotta say, havlat's return has revolutionized the team 100%. He had 2 primary assists and changes the threats up front completely.

Stl is the exact matchup I was hoping for because I really preferred no part of vancouver, chicago, or even detroit in the 1st round. Stl is very young and vulnerable. Hitch has them playing a real tough defensive game, but if the sharks get dirty and boyle and burns wreak havoc from the blueline, the sharks can beat these guys.

p.p.s: was it naes, I beleive, who "called" that the sharks would miss the PO's? nice call there.

I think the sharks can probably beat any of the top teams except for vancouver, so the big test will be the 2nd round, if they get there.

i don't remember "calling" it per se...but you never know. when you get my age you cannot remember what you did 2 hours ago...

but i am sure i put a disclaimer that i wanted them to make the playoffs!!!

:dunce:

(glad to eat crow if it means the Sharks succeed)

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

If I matched the results up right (I'm really tired this morning) the Sharks were 25-11-3 with Havlat in the line-up. Over the course of a season that projects to a 111 points. He brings such a valuable skill set to this team that it's never had before.

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If I matched the results up right (I'm really tired this morning) the Sharks were 25-11-3 with Havlat in the line-up. Over the course of a season that projects to a 111 points. He brings such a valuable skill set to this team that it's never had before.

He makes them a totally different team. I think some people forgot how good of a player Havlat is.

madcap9999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sharks are getting hot at just the right time and are 1 of 2 hottest teams in the West right now, believe it or not (Phx). But the Yotes are going down against the Hawks.

Talk about key wins - that last one was a biggie. ESPN is picking SJ over StL in 7 games, which sounds accurate. The Blues have some very good D but my guess is the Sharks braintrust will have a few days to figure that team out.

LA is going to give the Nucks fits and match up better than SJ would have against Van. I would take SJ, LA, Chi and Nash to advance. And another Chi-SJ WCF Round 3 after that. Sharks can do this if Mr. Streaky (Marleau) keeps up the hot play.

Last edited by a moderator: