• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #82 Kings v.s Sharks 7pm

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharks are getting hot at just the right time and are 1 of 2 hottest teams in the West right now, believe it or not (Phx). But the Yotes are going down against the Hawks.

Talk about key wins - that last one was a biggie. ESPN is picking SJ over StL in 7 games, which sounds accurate. The Blues have some very good D but my guess is the Sharks braintrust will have a few days to figure that team out.

LA is going to give the Nucks fits and match up better than SJ would have against Van. I would take SJ, LA, Chi and Nash to advance. And another Chi-SJ WCF Round 3 after that. Sharks can do this if Mr. Streaky (Marleau) keeps up the hot play.

In that scenario San Jose and Chicago would play in the 2nd round. Just saying. :)

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sharks are getting hot at just the right time and are 1 of 2 hottest teams in the West right now, believe it or not (Phx). But the Yotes are going down against the Hawks.

Talk about key wins - that last one was a biggie. ESPN is picking SJ over StL in 7 games, which sounds accurate. The Blues have some very good D but my guess is the Sharks braintrust will have a few days to figure that team out.

LA is going to give the Nucks fits and match up better than SJ would have against Van. I would take SJ, LA, Chi and Nash to advance. And another Chi-SJ WCF Round 3 after that. Sharks can do this if Mr. Streaky (Marleau) keeps up the hot play.

I disagree about the blues defense and it being better then the sharks. I don't think either shattenkirk or peterianglo are better then burns and boyle. I don't think jackman is better then vlasic. I don't think huskin and calvicio are on par with either Murray it demers.

I think with the return of havlat and clowe lol the sharks really have 5 30 goal scorers in the line up. I don't see that with st louis. I think with the revamped bottom 6 st louis doesn't have a chance

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree about the blues defense and it being better then the sharks. I don't think either shattenkirk or peterianglo are better then burns and boyle. I don't think jackman is better then vlasic. I don't think huskin and calvicio are on par with either Murray it demers.

I think with the return of havlat and clowe lol the sharks really have 5 30 goal scorers in the line up. I don't see that with st louis. I think with the revamped bottom 6 st louis doesn't have a chance

I think man for man, you're right, and I'd prefer the SJ D Corp to STL. But the Blues played considerably better team defense this year than SJ, who had a very strong first half of the year defensively before the wheels seemed to come off. And even back when SJ was holding teams off the scoresheet more often, they still couldn't kill a penalty.

Attribute it to what you will (coaching/system, player chemistry, etc.) but the Blues played much better defensively this year than the Sharks.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully White stays out and Demers stays in. If so then I see no problems. I fully expect the Sharks to win this series.