• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

game 2 norris

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the key play that changed the whole game was a 2-1 pitch instead of taking it for ball 3 young reaches for a dp . that is the inning we later scored 1 but may have scored 2 or 3 runs . with a 3-2 lead buck would have went meek for 2 inn . if you take out stenson or bp maybe the best in baseball .

Stinson has pitched very well besides the Toronto game. Take out that game and he has this line:
3 games
6 IP
6 hits
1 earned run
1 walk
3 K's
1.50 ERA

calfan810

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis needs to start getting the lumber going, and Hardy has not been good so far. Amazingly they are in the top range of team avg. but the power numbers are near the bottom.:wtf2:

top range in ave and only 1 person is batting over .300...their OBP is prob .008 higher than their BA...they refuse to take walks...what i saw yesterday with young is a refusal to be a team player and take a walk...and it goes all the way down the line...not just young...davis striking out 2 times/game and his sub -.100 ave with runners on base

hattersgonnahate

Armchair Sabermetrician
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
top range in ave and only 1 person is batting over .300...their OBP is prob .008 higher than their BA...they refuse to take walks...what i saw yesterday with young is a refusal to be a team player and take a walk...and it goes all the way down the line...not just young...davis striking out 2 times/game and his sub -.100 ave with runners on base

Let's see... didn't Bryce Harper get replaced in a recent game due to "lack of hustle"? Maybe Buck needs to learn from Matt Williams here and consider benching someone for one day (or at least pinch-hitting for him later in the game) for "lack of plate discipline."

calfan810

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats what i wish we had in buck...as much as i love buck for what he has done to us...we r now relevant again yr in and out the last 2 yrs...but he doesnt bench people for poor play or for disciplinary reasons...