• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

G.Cohn

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ummmmmm.....ok?

Just to give you some context Bucs fan, Cohn articles offer nothing to the sports world. The only reason why I even came by it is because Anthony Davis tweeted about Cohn's article just a half hour ago. Now sheepish fans (like myself) are trying to trend the hashtag #stopcohn

...nothing better to do with life :second:

themush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh...10-4.

Carry on. :tb:

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Cohn wouldn't be half bad if he didn't come off as a drunken mindless fan that gets their insight from ESPN.

It's not a bad thing to have a beat writer offer some other insight than what the Matts report but his problem is his insight typically sucks and is stupid.

I still shake my head at his article concerning Alex Smith and 3rd downs where he included every 3rd down including the ones where we ran the ball.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Summation: Cohn writes inane, pointless, garbage regarding Anthony Davis. Davis tweets about it. Next day, Cohn sees AD watching rookie camp and somehow thinks he isn't poking the bear by approaching AD and asking, "Why so Serious? U Mad?" Niners PR tells Cohn GTFO before AD catches an assault charge.

Maaaaan I wish I had a famous parent that could get me a job, no questions asked.