• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Full Centennial class announced

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, bar lowered. Soon there will be calls for Schottenheimer....

Cowher's only Super Bowl win was backed into as well. Ben never crossed the goal line. It sucked ass that Cowher won a SB that way, but it was almost made up for by seeing Fats Holmgren almost have a coronary.

Nice to see Cowher get in...that said, for coaches in general...to be honest...I can't say I really care that much about the HOF.

Cowher...the reality is he has a SB ring and that's not going to change whether Ben crossed the goal line or not. But when you talk of the bar being lowered for Cowher you made me think of other HOF HCs with less credentials...see Marv Levy, Hank Stramm, George Allen.

This is not a pro-Cowher HOF position...it's a response to Cowher lowering the bar.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see Cowher get in...that said, for coaches in general...to be honest...I can't say I really care that much about the HOF.

Cowher...the reality is he has a SB ring and that's not going to change whether Ben crossed the goal line or not. But when you talk of the bar being lowered for Cowher you made me think of other HOF HCs with less credentials...see Marv Levy, Hank Stramm, George Allen.

This is not a pro-Cowher HOF position...it's a response to Cowher lowering the bar.

I don't care about it at all.

But release the hounds if they let that bozo in....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually a Steeler Nation guy from TN originally, but know Bouchette well.

I don't put the same kind of screws to HCs as I do the players for the HOF. I just chalk this up to being Ed's opinion on the matter.

Think about these HOF coaches for a second...Hank Stram, I know about the AFC SB win, Marv Levy, Mike Ditka.

Bill has more wins than all of them.
Oh I agree. But you put the numbers in perspective. It has mike tomlin on a lock path for the HOF. Which is crazy.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Donnie Shell on this honor.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby Dillon a safety is the 26th Green Bay Packer to enter Hall of Fame. He still holds Packer record for career interceptions with 52 over an 8 year time frame?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh...it's a personal issue.

Now that I understand that...Carry on.

Personal issue?

Not hardly.

Guy's somehow picked up a mystique I simply don't understand.

Players were afraid to get slobbered on when he yelled or something like that....

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with limiting the class to 5 people is you're inevitably going to have a backlog of deserving candidates so a special vote to clean that up is fine. But, yeah, too large of a class.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with limiting the class to 5 people is you're inevitably going to have a backlog of deserving candidates so a special vote to clean that up is fine. But, yeah, too large of a class.
I guess the thing is, are some really "deserving"