• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fucking great

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A week after getting Pittsburgh coming off of a loss, now we get Baltimore coming off of a bad loss. Fantastic.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I dont really think it matters...By virtue of having one of the best records in the divison there is no way that Balt was going to sleep on the Bengals. I'm glad they lost (fuck 'em)

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like several people talked up the BALT/PITT slugfest like it was just as important as the superbowl... yet the CIN/PITT game only matters to fans of those two teams. maybe it was just the impression I was getting.

But this could turn out to be a rock paper scissors division

Balt beats pitt
pitt beats cin
cin beats balt

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like several people talked up the BALT/PITT slugfest like it was just as important as the superbowl... yet the CIN/PITT game only matters to fans of those two teams. maybe it was just the impression I was getting.

Balt beats pitt
pitt beats cin
cin beats balt

yea its kinda fun this year .. now if we could only get the browns to be more competitive.. any way good luck next week fellas ...

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Balt beats pitt
pitt beats cin
cin beats balt

now all you guys need to do is beat those bums for us,,,,,,,,,your team played a great game,you still have another shot at us

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea its kinda fun this year .. now if we could only get the browns to be more competitive.. any way good luck next week fellas ...

Their front office and coaching staff seem to be some kind of quagmire. Their best offensive player, Joshua Cribbs, can't seem to get the ball for more than a few touches a game, because they want to "save him for special teams". Peyton Hillis obviously didn't have the durability to be a franchise back, and although Colt McCoy is a "winner" he doesn't seem to be doing much of that lately. Something is definitely screwed up there. We're familiar with the culture of losing around here, it's difficult to shake off.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing that worries me is whether Green can play.....our defense has had much success with their offense, and Andy Dalton owns the Ravens....bought 'em on discount from Palmer.....