• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck Yeah!!

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe you left one out. The 1st ever ACC title game, in 2005.

They came into the game at #5 in the country with an 10-1 record.
We were #22, were 7-4 and had lost 3 straight by big margins.
We whipped their ass that night.

Thanks for correcting my oversight. When you have so much data at hand sometimes you overlook things.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really the same.

Cyclical is a cycle. A standard cycle.

An example would be the growers in Plant City, Florida are hiring folks to pick their strawberries
right now. They'll have them all harvested by the end of February...early March. The pickers
will know to be in the area next January when they are needed again. Most will move on
to pick oranges...top tobacco in North Carolina...pick lettuce in Texas and California...Gather
them apples in Washington...get those tomatoes in Cali and Texas...always staying 2 steps
ahead of I.C.E. agents.

It's pretty good work if you like to travel the country. You stay busy year round. Just need
to find one person with an '84 VW Van that seats 22 and you're in business.

But those cycles happen automatically. Football doesn't and it won't happen if nothing is done
about it.

Uh sure and stuff. Programs rise and fall. Good times.

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for correcting my oversight. When you have so much data at hand sometimes you overlook things.
Hmm I am sure someone can pull up your teams shitty losses as well. Just man up and say your team was soft for a very long time and then we are done. Now go make me a sammich, I'm hungry.

Last edited:

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep hopin. I wont steal your dream. Everyone's gotta have a dream.
The Clemson team in 2016 was the same from 2015 and how did that work out? And Clemson still has Renfrow, the only player on Bama that could even hang with him is going pro. I'm expecting 4 TDs to makeup from this year.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm I am sure someone can pull up your teams shitty losses as well. Just man up and say your team was soft for a very long time and then we are done. Now go make me a sammich, I'm hungry.

LOL

You preteens are sorta cute when you try to make online insults and act big and bad.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Clemson team in 2016 was the same from 2015 and how did that work out? And Clemson still has Renfrow, the only player on Bama that could even hang with him is going pro. I'm expecting 4 TDs to makeup from this year.
Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

You preteens are sorta cute when you try to make online insults and act big and bad.
ZL5R6_s-200x150.gif

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,056.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christian Wilkens (DL) just announced he's coming back, along with Clelin Ferrel (DL), Austin Bryant (DL), Kendall Joseph (MLB), and Mark Fields (DB). That's a couple of 1st rounders choosing CLEMSON over the NFL! Our D is going to be fucking nasty. We'll see ya'll motherfuckers in the playoffs .... again.

200.gif

Nice.

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think finishing your education is dumb. I get it though, there's a lot of money to be made. But honestly, if you're that good, even if you get hurt, you'll get picked up. Yea you won't get that 1st round money, but you'll get paid well enough and if you are good, there's a new contract for more money in your near future. They'll be fine.

Gonna have to disagree here Edisto. This is a dumb argument. What is the value of a Clemson education? As an alum, I can tell you, not $3,000,000 (the average yearly salary for a first round pick) + signing bonus. At best, if you are not injured and play to the same level, you lose one year of salary, because the human body can only withstand so much trauma. At worst, you get injured and never play a down.

College injuries have never derailed good players' NFL careers. Marcus Lattimore says hi. And what are most football players getting degrees in? Only Georgia Tech's most popular major is helpful (business administration). For most schools, it's sociology, communications, Pan-African studies, and sports administration. It's PRTM at Clemson. That sure will give them that solid $30,000 a year earning power once they retire from the NFL. The fact is, if you are a potential first rounder, it is always a dumb decision to come back. It's in Clemson's best interest, so I'm thrilled they're doing it, but it isn't in theirs.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna have to disagree here Edisto. This is a dumb argument. What is the value of a Clemson education? As an alum, I can tell you, not $3,000,000 (the average yearly salary for a first round pick) + signing bonus. At best, if you are not injured and play to the same level, you lose one year of salary, because the human body can only withstand so much trauma. At worst, you get injured and never play a down.

College injuries have never derailed good players' NFL careers. Marcus Lattimore says hi. And what are most football players getting degrees in? Only Georgia Tech's most popular major is helpful (business administration). For most schools, it's sociology, communications, Pan-African studies, and sports administration. It's PRTM at Clemson. That sure will give them that solid $30,000 a year earning power once they retire from the NFL. The fact is, if you are a potential first rounder, it is always a dumb decision to come back. It's in Clemson's best interest, so I'm thrilled they're doing it, but it isn't in theirs.

I didn't say "never." And again, it depends on your value system; if money is your top priority then by all means go after it, but It's not for everyone. I will not look down on a kid wanting to finish his college education or the experience, instead of going after money.