• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fuck waiting i'll say it.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Larsson IS the best defenseman on this team, and that is NOT a bad thing.

he played 24 minutes today led the team in ice time and had 21 against philly.
i don't care if he has no points yet, (he might even be a minus, i'm not sure) but when you consider all the clamoring we did predraft on this board i think its safe to say we got the right guy.

this kid is a freak. he's scary good

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thoughts of what he's going to be like in 3-4 years. just wow. the possibilities are nothing short of fantastic.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am extremely impressed with his poise and his stick handling.Looking forward to his first goal his presence on the pp is very noticable

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was thinking about posting one of these but wanted to wait until I saw him in regular season game live. I hope he continues at this pace. Every day he's in the lineup it make last season just a bit more bearable. As I said in the other post he's already playing massive minutes and they aren't even using him on the PK. That's pretty crazy. However, there are still a few minor things that he will need to work on, but frankly, I'm not worried about his development in the slightest. How can I be when he's learning from two of the best defensemen ever.

One thing I would like to see him improve on is his backhanded passing. His forehand has got to be one of the most accurate on the team among the d. However, there were a few times so far where he goes to do this flick backhander, and even sometimes on the fore, where he almost gets himself into trouble. But that's all inexperience. He needs to be a little more forceful with the shorter passes to his partner. The 50 ft bombs he unloads with regularity up ice have been a joy to behold. Also, I absolutely think the above will be partially rectified after he's played some games with his d partner, who appears to be Greene(?)

Last edited by a moderator:

skrillex26

Keep It On Ice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Agreed! absolutely. He's impressed me a lot already, i wasn't sure either whether to praise him too early because we know it really is early but i didn't expect him to impress me this much either really.

I think with his age i expected to be waiting a while til he gets to a certain level but dude! Very happy with what I've seen so far.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with rko! I was telling you guys about him as I had done considerable research on him as soon as we started sucking last November. The guy is much more experienced than a kid from college or juniors. Right now, he is better than 70 percent of the current NHL Dmen. And he's only going to get better!

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thoughts of what he's going to be like in 3-4 years. just wow. the possibilities are nothing short of fantastic.

Zach was on NHL live yesterday afternoon and was absolutely raving about him.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that we finally have another threat on the PP. It's not simply feed the puck to Kovy. He knows when to shoot and if you notice he doesn't keep the puck on his stick for very long, he knows where he's passing it well before he gets the puck. His vision is unreal for an 18 year old.

KingOfNJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
His hockey sense is UNREAL for only being 18 years old

I am beyond impressed with his poise, puck control and defensive positioning so far. I never would have imagined Larrson would have this big of an impact so quickly.

Remember, he is only 18 YEARS OLD!!!!

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Larsson IS the best defenseman on this team, and that is NOT a bad thing.

he played 24 minutes today led the team in ice time and had 21 against philly.
i don't care if he has no points yet, (he might even be a minus, i'm not sure) but when you consider all the clamoring we did predraft on this board i think its safe to say we got the right guy.

this kid is a freak. he's scary good

I hate to say it 2 games in but I gotta agree. No wonder Lou had that shit eatin grin (or at least his version of it) when the kid fell to us at 4

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and my buddy have started referring to him as the Swedish Hammer. Don't care how stupid people around us think it is, it's happening.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I mean whitebeard s fine :p