• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck The Patriots

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Counting your chickens a bit early aren't you? Denver might not even win it's Div game, same with New England.

If Denver plays NE it will only be in the Championship game and Denver will be home where they have an excellent record against NE and Tom Brady. But like I said if they play.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Denver plays NE it will only be in the Championship game and Denver will be home where we have an excellent record against NE and Tom Brady. But like I said if they play.

Previous records at a location against any given team are a media driven meme.

Denver will have an advantage because they are at home if that combo happens. The previous meetings will mean absolutely nothing as they involved different teams from different times.

Another way to put what you said, Denver usually wins at home more than they lose. Duh.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only time I recall NE playing Denver in Denver with Manning, it didn't go so well for the pats, but whatever.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, NE probably has a great record playing at mile High, No?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, NE probably has a great record playing at mile High, No?

What does the history of the teams playing anywhere have to do with these two teams playing each other, assuming they even meet?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, like the last time you played in Denver in the playoffs, you guys totally won tha.......oh right.
I'll take the career wins of TB/BB over Choke A Ton vs. the one win you feel so proud of. Can we make a deal? If your team makes it to the SB this year can they try not embarrassing the AFC? What do you say?

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see your game today. Who did you rest in getting beat by Miami?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I need to spell it out for you?

Spell what? That teams that don't exist any longer have certain records against other teams that don't exist any longer either?

Sure, go right ahead.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Denver plays NE it will only be in the Championship game and Denver will be home where they have an excellent record against NE and Tom Brady. But like I said if they play.
.....Denver could get knocked-out in two weeks, too,.......KC/Pitt ain't pushovers,......same goes for my ''delapitated'' Pats.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone insinuated NE rested players today

Maybe, wasn't me. I pointed out that they were without a decent portion of their starters, which news reports indicate will be back by the Div game. Whether they were rested or out hurt is only known to the team staff.

One thing that was noticeable in todays Pats game, is the play calling was vanilla at best. All runs the first 10-12 plays. Very few slot crossing routes, Gronk down the line with little or no slants, etc.

I expect that to change when the post season starts.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dunno, ask NWPATSFAN
Do you even watch football? You and Duff try talking smack about the last visit the Pats made to Denver. I will used a much larger sample size of HGH head boy as to why your one claim is useless. Then you want to act like past games have nothing to do with it? You're a clown. Thanks for playing.

Pats played like crap today no doubt. They will not look the same come playoff time. Again I stake my opinion on the past 15 years of TB/BB.

Good luck you'll need it.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the career wins of TB/BB over Choke A Ton vs. the one win you feel so proud of. Can we make a deal? If your team makes it to the SB this year can they try not embarrassing the AFC? What do you say?

Let's see, their record is 1-1 in the playoffs with the home team winning each game. I can see why you're so proud of that record :rolleyes:

Of course unless you counting their record against a whole other team which has 0 merit given that he no longer plays for that team and all the players are different but you wouldn't be stupid enough to do that would ya?