• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Frank Gore cracks the top 10 all time rushing yards.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He now has 12,293 yards. His performance moved him past Marcus Allen, Edgerrin James, and Marshall Faulk on the rushing leaderboard. He now sits at No. 10. Here is how the next few players stand on the leaderboard.

Canton bound!

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a great career. Most likely his last season, but he was fun to watch for many years. He could end up in the HOF.

BloodType49

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a great career. Most likely his last season, but he was fun to watch for many years. He could end up in the HOF.

He sure did..he played on some of the worst 49ers teams and was still a monster he was literally the only thing teams had to stop and he still had crazy production.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sure did..he played on some of the worst 49ers teams and was still a monster he was literally the only thing teams had to stop and he still had crazy production.

He was very consistent, great year in and year out.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He now has 12,293 yards. His performance moved him past Marcus Allen, Edgerrin James, and Marshall Faulk on the rushing leaderboard. He now sits at No. 10. Here is how the next few players stand on the leaderboard.

Canton bound!
:yes:

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk about canton but he was a great player his whole career

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A pretty underrated player stuck on a lot of bad teams. Great teammate as well. He might make the HOF in a similar fashion like Curtis Martin, but I personally don't believe he should be in Canton.

BloodType49

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A pretty underrated player stuck on a lot of bad teams. Great teammate as well. He might make the HOF in a similar fashion like Curtis Martin, but I personally don't believe he should be in Canton.

please explain why?? and dont use the he doesn't have a ring argument.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please explain why?? and dont use the he doesn't have a ring argument.

I don't care at all about rings...that is a nonsense argument IMO. I feel that to be a HOF player, he had to be recognized as the best at his position or at least in the top 2 or 3 during the prime years of his career...something I never felt about Gore.

BloodType49

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care at all about rings...that is a nonsense argument IMO. I feel that to be a HOF player, he had to be recognized as the best at his position or at least in the top 2 or 3 during the prime years of his career...something I never felt about Gore.

Fair enough but you have to look at the entire body of work..some guy are considered the best at there respective positions for a season or two and then fade away..Gore was consistent and while he wasn't flashy he put up tremendous numbers and could always be counted on to produce year in and out behind a terrible O line or a good one.

BloodType49

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Colts O line is terrible and yet look at Gore’s numbers w the 9ers when everyone in the stadium knew he was getting the rock. How many loaded boxes he faced. Add in the surgeries in college and it all tells you something about the heart of Frank Gore.
Now, all the players in front of him had plenty of heart as well. You can talk all you want about talent, toughness, work ethic, etc. It’s the heart of HOF players that makes us admire, respect, and love them above all the rest.
Frank has certainly earned his place in Canton.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough but you have to look at the entire body of work..some guy are considered the best at there respective positions for a season or two and then fade away..Gore was consistent and while he wasn't flashy he put up tremendous numbers and could always be counted on to produce year in and out behind a terrible O line or a good one.
He was the backbone of the 9ers during a time that required him to run most of the time. Shocked he even made it this far. Still wear his jersey (and Willis) over any current player. The HOF is a joke..has been for a long time now. Don't really care if he gets in or not but he is one of the toughest RBs I've ever seen.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In a sense, I think the other way around. There have been guys who only had a 5 year career that ended with an injury, but if they were considered the best at their position or right there with them, I have no problem putting him into the Hall. I believe Tony Boselli is a HOF'er because he was the standard at LT during his time....I can't hold it against him that injuries ruined his career.

Gore was probably my favourite Niner during his tenure. I have a lot of respect for what he has overcome.

France_Steve

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Great player, always respected him as an opposing fan. I feel like for the early part of his career he was a really powerful back but turned into a guy with great vision who didn't rely on power as much. I could be wrong about this, I only watched him when he played the Hawks so my opinion could be tainted by a couple of early performances.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely Canton bound... Just a matter of when.

Side note. I used to draft Gore in my fantasy leagues almost every year because he was a pure work horse. Guaranteed 20+ touches on a weekly basis.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man that's tough on him for the HOF.... I'd put him behind Terrell Davis, Edge, and LT myself on getting in the hall. In that next tier with Craig, SJax, Watters, Shaun Alexander..

I wonder how Gore's career will hold up 5 years after he retires? He was a do everything guy. Not the flashiest, but runs well, blocks well, catches well. But that may be tough for him as he was never that elite back. Always in that top 5-10 range year after year....

I'd have no prob if he made it, but wouldn't be overly upset if he doesn't either.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite a few guys who should get in before Gore imo.

Namely James and LT.

Very good player, for a very long time. But great seems like a stretch.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bettis got in so anything is possible...

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very productive, but I dont see him in Canton.
-Never thought of as the best at his position
-0 All-Pro selections.