• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four straight....who'da thunk it?

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the last four wins all are turnarounds from the status quo......dare I say the future looks good?

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tennessee SHOULD be a win, but we can't just sit back and be content with small leads, then it gets interesting.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does get tougher.....but before the season started I thought we'd be lucky to have two wins by now....It's going to be interesting to see how these younguns perform in big games vs the Steelers and Ravens......

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Tennessee SHOULD be a win, but we can't just sit back and be content with small leads, then it gets interesting.

Tennessee is up and down, but they're still better than most of the competition we've faced this season. The way we allow teams to stick around, I think they should be favored.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee is up and down, but they're still better than most of the competition we've faced this season. The way we allow teams to stick around, I think they should be favored.

They're at home so they'll be favored for sure.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee....that's another place we never win....but who knows, these guys seem to be creating their own reality......

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee....that's another place we never win....but who knows, these guys seem to be creating their own reality......

Chris Johnson is absolutely terrible.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasselbeck, however, is not ......

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reversing the trends this year. However we have yet to be truly tested. Still think Marv will cost us 2 games by trying to squat on a 10 point lead every game. Agreed with Flamingrey, we'll see in 3 weeks.

Restore the Roar

Hopeless Addict
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasselbeck, however, is not ......

The way the front 4 are playing I wouldn't be surprised if they put that old fossil out to pasture before the half.

I didn't think we would win 4 all year, let alone 4 in a row. While I still think the record is better than they really are, I'm enjoying watching meaningful games again.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way the front 4 are playing I wouldn't be surprised if they put that old fossil out to pasture before the half.

I didn't think we would win 4 all year, let alone 4 in a row. While I still think the record is better than they really are, I'm enjoying watching meaningful games again.

They are bringing a ton of pressure....hasn't really shown up in the sack total, which is middle of the league, but they are wreaking havoc and it's a good thing, because the corners are not having a good season.....

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning Bengal Nation,the D really did its job once again and i like the way Dalton and the offense seem to be getting more comfortable with each other,still got alot of work to do but i'm very proud of our boy's so far. WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!
danceshout.gif

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to have to recheck those scores. You guys lost No. 85, TO and Palmer. No way can you win 4 games this season, let alone 4 in a row. Maybe you had addition by subtraction. GOOD LUCK.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had 85, TO, and Palmer last year and didn't get our 4th win until week 16.......addition by subtraction for sure......

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chad had another impressive game at Heinz Field yesterday. One time targeted - No catches.

It's amazing Steeler fans even know who he is. He's never done anything against them.

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Won in 2005 on an Odell Thurman pick 6 and a late score by Chad Johnson on none other than Scrip Club Jones....We lost to them in our house in 08 when Hurricane Ike hit......

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am going to have to recheck those scores. You guys lost No. 85, TO and Palmer. No way can you win 4 games this season, let alone 4 in a row. Maybe you had addition by subtraction. GOOD LUCK.

We replaced those guys with better players....it is what it is.....

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The thing that I'm the most impressed by is that they have not played their best football yet. I thought yesterday Dalton had one of his weakest outings yet they still found a way to win. Loved watching the front 7 fly to the ball. Manny Lawson seems to be settling in a little bit at SAM and laid the wood on a couple plays. They're playing well but there is still ALOT of room for improvement.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The thing that I'm the most impressed by is that they have not played their best football yet. I thought yesterday Dalton had one of his weakest outings yet they still found a way to win. Loved watching the front 7 fly to the ball. Manny Lawson seems to be settling in a little bit at SAM and laid the wood on a couple plays. They're playing well but there is still ALOT of room for improvement.

I agree, there is still room for improvement, but I have to wonder how much of it is related to Marvin. Marvin holds the offense back more than anyone or anything else. And considering Marvin isn't going to change his way of thinking, the question becomes, how much can we EXPECT to improve? Our schedule isn't going to get easier, and I'm afraid we may have run out of time to see those improvements.

You could take last night's game 1 of 2 ways:

1) Watching Dalton throw what could have been 2 costly turnovers, we may be better suited to keep it conservative when we have a lead, so Dalton doesn't cost us a game later on.

2) Dalton may have thrown what could have been 2 costly turnovers, but our defense showed they are MONEY. Despite the circumstances, the defense came in and showed they have the offenses back. So, knowing the defense will be around to save the day, why not continue to take chances with the offense in an attempt to blow a game wide open and deflate the opposing team. This way - especially against better teams - a comeback win is unlikely.

We all know how Marvin should take it (to potentially push the team over the hump), but in reality, we all know how he really is going to take it.