• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL....only if it was him really posting this.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So he calls him a Puppet to Nancy Pelosi yet he didn't vote for her to stay as speaker of the house.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three months ago...

On February 26, President Trump boasted that the coronavirus was about to disappear altogether from the United States. “You have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero,” he insisted.

Today...

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
73021.jpg

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on now you don't the ability and right to vote handed to you on a silver platter now. :L

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damn! Looks like kharma got some rest during quarantine...

Amy Cooper lied and was gonna call the police saying an African American was bein.... BAM! Fired! Dog taken away! Less than 24 hours. Take that, asshole!

Four police officers were arresting a man on a forged check charge and one officer used the knee to the throat on him and he stopped breathing and died earlier today. They'll probably get some cushy paid leave and th... what? Fired?!? All FOUR OF THEM! Before the work day is even over?!? Well damn. That is impressive.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damn! Looks like kharma got some rest during quarantine...

Amy Cooper lied and was gonna call the police saying an African American was bein.... BAM! Fired! Dog taken away! Less than 24 hours. Take that, asshole!

Four police officers were arresting a man on a forged check charge and one officer used the knee to the throat on him and he stopped breathing and died earlier today. They'll probably get some cushy paid leave and th... what? Fired?!? All FOUR OF THEM! Before the work day is even over?!? Well damn. That is impressive.

Now they need to at the very least bring charges against the guy with his knee on the victim's throat.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Bunch of snowflakes.

this lends very well to my whole thesis of what the fuck is wrong with the USA

- We are pointing out blatant lies on twitter, so the platform is less dangerous
HOW DARE YOU LIMIT MY RIGHT TO LIE!!!!! FREE SPEECH, FAKE NEWS, SNOWFLAKES!!!

- We don't think just anyone should have access to military grade, mass-killing machines
HOW DARE YOU LIMIT MY RIGHT TO OWN MASS KILLING MACHINES!!! IT'S IN THE BIBLE!

- we are asking you not to be a dick, just for a short time, while there are so many vulnerable people out there
HOW DARE YOU LIMIT MY RIGHT TO BE A DICK! IT'S IN THE CONSTITUTION!!! MY RIGHTS!!!!

fuck rednecks, and fuck Karens.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no American historian by any means (maybe @elocomotive can chime in), but is 45 the worse president in American history? Some might say Jimmy Carter, I think Andrew Johnson who took over after Lincoln was assassinated (also impeached by the way) would garner some votes, can't forget about Richard M. Nixon either.

Others?

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I'm no American historian by any means (maybe @elocomotive can chime in), but is 45 the worse president in American history? Some might say Jimmy Carter, I think Andrew Johnson who took over after Lincoln was assassinated (also impeached by the way) would garner some votes, can't forget about Richard M. Nixon either.

Others?
I'm also no historian, but I think he's approaching the worst American in history, let alone among the presidents.

Has anyone else done more damage to the country?
- blatant corruption from the get go
- gave a voice and courage to the racists and misogynists out there
- shredded the constitution
- caged thousands of children
- de-funded and marginalized science and education
- withdrew from climate, defense and economic treaties
- normalized lying to the point where fact checkers aren't trying anymore
- called a pandemic a hoax so he didn't look bad, and is still minimizing it because he can't admit he was wrong, and that delay cost tens of thousands of lives.
I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch, because the bucket is endless

no wonder russia worked so hard to get him in the whitehouse.
he's an ideal 5th column, right at the top.

Last edited:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Others?
James Buchanan was bad.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Let me add with my :tinfoil3:
Buchanan also deplored the growing divisions over slavery and its status in the territories. Stating that Congress should play no role in determining the status of slavery in the states or territories, Buchanan argued for popular sovereignty. Furthermore, Buchanan argued that a federal slave code should protect the rights of slave-owners in any federal territory. He alluded to a pending Supreme Court case, Dred Scott v. Sandford, which he stated would permanently settle the issue of slavery. In fact, Buchanan already knew the outcome of the case, and had even played a part in its disposition

And this was created because of him:
United States House Select Committee to Investigate Alleged Corruptions in Government - Wikipedia

Now the :tinfoil3:.....It was named after James Covode.

Seems eerily similar to a modern president....just can't put my finger on who but I do see an orangish hue...

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James Buchanan was bad.

Yeah, every history class I ever took had him and Johnson pretty well lock-step as worst. With Garfield getting some flack too.

I mean, Buchanan pretty much put us on a collision course for civil war by not standing for anything, allowing an economic collapse to happen and being pretty much a puppet for the Russian empire while constantly believing he would be vindicated by history.

Status
Not open for further replies.