• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, how soon does Trump concede, resign from the presidency to have Pence become president and then Pence pardons Trump?

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, how soon does Trump concede, resign from the presidency to have Pence become president and then Pence pardons Trump?
Pence wouldn’t be able to pardon the charges coming from the State level. Only Federal I believe.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much does a Hummer go for? Like who employs these fuckwits to the point where they can afford a Hummer?

In a true meritocracy these dipshits would be starving.
Seriously !
They all have monster trucks and those modifications are not cheap.
To lift a truck with new larger tires and rims on the cheap (w/o axle upgrades and standard suspension lifts) alone is from 6 to 10 thousand.
Usually those '35 or higher tires that are all terrain could cost around 1000 to 3000 for a set and if you get larger tires you have to get the spare so you are looking at 5 tires/rims.
And if they purchase mud tires and drive it on the street all the time they are replacing those yearly.

ON top of the 60,000 - 70,000 for the Ford F-250 or similar car and the $50 per tank full ever other day.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive seen her live.. Im sure shes aiming more EAST.... a little over Europe to Russia if her aim is right....
Even if she is facing towards Canada the flight path will land in either Russia, China or North Korea.

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,837.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might have to also pardon the kids and kushner and who know how many others

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is how elections work.

Election night is unofficial results and states typically take at least several days and often 2-3 weeks to fully certify and finalize an election. This is a fact everyone should know. I'll repeat - this is something ANY GOOD CITIZEN should know. But unfortunately we have a lot patriots who forget they have to be good citizens.

The election is not official until it is certified. And this is ironically the way that you ensure integrity in the election, not evidence of fraud. By checking data against results for anomalies, by auditing precincts and machines to detect deficiencies in voting equipment, and to make sure that the results recorded on voting machines do not have mistakes in their manual (human data errors) or automated (data formatting issues) transfer to reporting systems., we insure integrity and accuracy. This takes time. This last step is necessary because the process is decentralized to avoid hacking and to provide MULTIPLE backups to the voting process (central database, machine level data, the ballots themselves) should there be issues or if a recount is necessary.

It's a brilliant system from an integrity standpoint that is governed by bipartisan boards and leadership, that often requires bipartisan representation in the polling place as well, and also allows for observers to watch the process. It is a system that is envied, observed, and replicated by people all over the world. It is not without flaws because it is still a human-centered process and mistakes do happen. But overall, it runs efficiently and fairly, and some of the best people among us.

Our own leader undermining Americans faith in that process is self-serving and treasonous. If you support him, he doesn't give a single shit about you or this country, only his only ego, wealth, and fame.
If you support that, then you're a traitor as well. I'm not giving my opinion on that, I"m telling you how bad of a citizen you are so you'll take the time to better know your country and understand these things in the future.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is how elections work.

Election night is unofficial results and states typically take at least several days and often 2-3 weeks to fully certify and finalize an election. This is a fact everyone should know. I'll repeat - this is something ANY GOOD CITIZEN should know. But unfortunately we have a lot patriots who forget they have to be good citizens.

The election is not official until it is certified. And this is ironically the way that you ensure integrity in the election, not evidence of fraud. By checking data against results for anomalies, by auditing precincts and machines to detect deficiencies in voting equipment, and to make sure that the results recorded on voting machines do not have mistakes in their manual (human data errors) or automated (data formatting issues) transfer to reporting systems., we insure integrity and accuracy. This takes time. This last step is necessary because the process is decentralized to avoid hacking and to provide MULTIPLE backups to the voting process (central database, machine level data, the ballots themselves) should there be issues or if a recount is necessary.

It's a brilliant system from an integrity standpoint that is governed by bipartisan boards and leadership, that often requires bipartisan representation in the polling place as well, and also allows for observers to watch the process. It is a system that is envied, observed, and replicated by people all over the world. It is not without flaws because it is still a human-centered process and mistakes do happen. But overall, it runs efficiently and fairly, and some of the best people among us.

Our own leader undermining Americans faith in that process is self-serving and treasonous. If you support him, he doesn't give a single shit about you or this country, only his only ego, wealth, and fame. If you support that, then you're a traitor as well. I'm not giving my opinion on that, I"m telling you how bad of a citizen you are so you'll take the time to better know your country and understand these things in the future.
Bullseye emoji + BBQ SAUCE ! (In my best Ted Lasso impersonation)

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously !
They all have monster trucks and those modifications are not cheap.
To lift a truck with new larger tires and rims on the cheap (w/o axle upgrades and standard suspension lifts) alone is from 6 to 10 thousand.
Usually those '35 or higher tires that are all terrain could cost around 1000 to 3000 for a set and if you get larger tires you have to get the spare so you are looking at 5 tires/rims.
And if they purchase mud tires and drive it on the street all the time they are replacing those yearly.

ON top of the 60,000 - 70,000 for the Ford F-250 or similar car and the $50 per tank full ever other day.
They just spend all their money on their trucks and guns and have nothing left over for their women (if they have one) barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen eating Hot Pockets.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of DERP going on right now.

Sad the Sheriffs office had to put this statement out there.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just spend all their money on their trucks and guns and have nothing left over for their women (if they have one) barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen eating Hot Pockets.
1FYX.gif

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see if this works better...

Time for Tim Pool to pretend like he didn't spend months claiming that Trump was going to DESTROY Joe Biden in a LANDSLIDE.

EmJW7IZXYAEGS1g

Status
Not open for further replies.