• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the great part about Biden ultimately winning PA and GA. He has just firewalled this bitch.

Trump can sue all he wants. Several of his suits have already been tossed out as having no merit. Most of the claims he has been lobbing from the bully pulpit will go nowhere without evidence which he of course doesn't have because it's all based on internet troll hearsay at best and complete fabrication at worst.

Biden wins. Game fucking over.

If a general has to physically remove Trump from office, bonus points. Make sure to treat him like a cop arresting a black man in the process so he finally gets the point.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EmJnBC_XUAUG2VO

Indeed.
the gross irony here...that just flies over this imbeciles empty, narcissistic noodle. :pound:

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the great part about Biden ultimately winning PA and GA. He has just firewalled this bitch.

Trump can sue all he wants. Several of his suits have already been tossed out as having no merit. Most of the claims he has been lobbing from the bully pulpit will go nowhere without evidence which he of course doesn't have because it's all based on internet troll hearsay at best and complete fabrication at worst.

Biden wins. Game fucking over.

If a general has to physically remove Trump from office, bonus points. Make sure to treat him like a cop arresting a black man in the process so he finally gets the point.
God I hope they pull him out before he gets that rats nest fixed and spray tan applied for the day.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st part: 70 million still voted for 4 more years. That's truly alarming.
2nd part: this ain't a democracy, this is a Ricktatorship!

I saw a good post about that. If you have 5 friends voting on where to go for dinner and 3 people vote "Let's Get Pizza" and 2 people vote "Let's eat you," you may be getting pizza, but that doesn't really solve the problem either.

#FuckRednecks

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For as much as I dislike the Flyers I have to say when I went there for Game 3 in April 2018 in a Penguins hat and t-shirt the people of Philadelphia that I talked to and interacted with that day could not have been nicer. This was very nice to see.

I had the same experience. It probably helped the Caps were very good that season and the Flyers had no realistic playoff aspirations. It also helped I was in like the 10th row. I'm guessing closer to the roof may have been a little different. ;)

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the same experience. It probably helped the Caps were very good that season and the Flyers had no realistic playoff aspirations. It also helped I was in like the 10th row. I'm guessing closer to the roof may have been a little different. ;)
I was in a Sens jersey during the 419 penalty minute game.

My experience was very different.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"U.S. President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign’s Twitter account was briefly restricted on Thursday, causing an outcry from Republican lawmakers who accused social media companies of acting like “speech police” and vowing to hold Twitter responsible."

...Says the party that always wants government to not interfere in private business.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woah how is florida not in that group? Is it because it only seems like all florida men have boats because they just steal them from one another?

/nevermind florida must be in that top 5 lol

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Race called for Mark Kelley officially. Count now at 48-48 for the senate.

With two runoffs to come in Georgia.
My Friend/co-work is volunteering to huge for this.
With that said there is a mandatory re-count so lets hope that doesn't put Perdue back over 50%.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw that kushner thing has been hashed and rehashed before in this thread ... he doesnt have tweets because he doesnt tweet
Didn't know that. Just saw it reported and looked. dash feel free to delete my post.

139 thousand followers. WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.