• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PA SoS addressed this yesterday. Basically what Trump's team was asking for was to outnumber the democrat reps AND to be in the room with the vote counters.

PA assigned the numbers in accordance with their laws, which was not argued ever before by anyone, and it was agreed that the watchers would not be close enough to the counters to interact with them. That was always a concern. Everyone agreed to it at first.
I listened to her on the radio yesterday. She sounded impressive.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PA wasn't called, just that Biden took the lead officially. Now up 6,000 with 140k left to count and report. Biden is winning 80+% of what's mailed in.

He could finish it up 100K+
Sorry was just stating the flip was official and will trend to +100k. An Allegheny county rep was on last night and she stated out of those 35,000 ballots left to count they are going at least 75% to Biden.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh god, I turned on Fox just to see what they were saying about PA and they were talking about dead people voting in Nevada. Lol

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If everything that is current holds, Joe will get 303 electoral votes and he's on track to finish the pop vote up 7-8million.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has GOT to be addressed within th Democratic Party. I voted in my independent status against a lying hypocrite. Not for a fabulous alternative.

Wake up Politicians on BOTH sides and listen to what this close election is telling you. The bulk of America does NOT like extremes on either side,

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh god, I turned on Fox just to see what they were saying about PA and they were talking about dead people voting in Nevada. Lol
To be fair........if the dead were rising up and voting - it would be a pretty big story.

Terrible horror movie though.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PA SoS addressed this yesterday. Basically what Trump's team was asking for was to outnumber the democrat reps AND to be in the room with the vote counters.

PA assigned the numbers in accordance with their laws, which was not argued ever before by anyone, and it was agreed that the watchers would not be close enough to the counters to interact with them. That was always a concern. Everyone agreed to it at first.
Fricking incredible. I knew the basics but this piece was an add for me. Delusional.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PA wasn't called, just that Biden took the lead officially. Now up 6,000 with 140k left to count and report. Biden is winning 80+% of what's mailed in.

He could finish it up 100K+
Whelp, just a matter of time at this point. Let the Cheetoh flail and fume. Gonna be entertaining watching the throws and gasps of a delusional stain upon our greatest office.

Do not ask for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has GOT to be addressed within th Democratic Party. I voted in my independent status against a lying hypocrite. Not for a fabulous alternative.

Wake up Politicians on BOTH sides and listen to what this close election is telling you. The bulk of America does NOT like extremes on either side,
If they can get some infrastructure and clean energy projects going, especially in the middle of the country, it will be a boom for them. Start using empty warehouse space in depressed areas to build LED bulbs, windmills and solar panels. Get unemployed auto workers retrained to lay fiber optic cables and fix bridges and roads. 4 years of investment between West Virginia and Oklahoma and the Republican party would be essentially non-existent.

Give people the means to live better and show them they don't have to be afraid of clean energy and it's a double win. Stop bickering about shit that doesn't matter.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Trump loses, what kind of power does he have in his last 2+ months in office? Will the Dems go after him after he's out of office? Can they go after his kids? Will certain records rooms in the Whitehouse need renovating after the accidentally on purpose fires that start get put out

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was good. For the most part I think both parties are leading us towards a plutocracy. One party just does not seem to really hide that fact and has us power walking towards that 'goal' and the other party has us slowly trudging towards it.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Trump loses, what kind of power does he have in his last 2+ months in office? Will the Dems go after him after he's out of office? Can they go after his kids? Will certain records rooms in the Whitehouse need renovating after the accidentally on purpose fires that start get put out
If there were clears crimes committed (lol) they need to go after him. I have been reading a lot of pieces on how some thing Gerald Ford's pardon of NIxon has emboldened President's since.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
44titi69mlx51.jpg

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially proud to be an American today, watching democracy in action.

My Dad, a staunch Republican (with a lifelong career in the Foreign Service as well as a Naval Officer) and my Granddad, a staunch Democrat (closely involved with the CCC, the FDR New Deal plans and the Reconstruction of Europe post WW2) would have BOTH agreed on this.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The zombie vote is very important in Nevada.

Especially proud to be an American today, watching democracy in action.

My Dad, a staunch Republican (with a lifelong career in the Foreign Service as well as a Naval Officer) and my Granddad, a staunch Democrat (closely involved with the CCC, the FDR New Deal plans and the Reconstruction of Europe post WW2) would have BOTH agreed on this.
According to Fox, Maybe they did?

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox running down the "Greatest Hits" responses

-Illegal votes
-Double votes
-Finding votes under rocks