• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, the ultimate Karen...wtf is wrong with people?

Woman who refused to wear face mask wants half of $100K donated to Starbucks barista | US & World News | azfamily.com

She's priceless

(KGTV/CNN/Meredith) - A California woman said she deserves half of the $100,000 raised for a Starbucks barista who refused to serve her because she would not wear a face mask.

Amber Lynn Gilles posted a picture of the barista to Facebook last month to complain about her experience at the San Diego location.

"Meet Lenen from Starbucks who refused to serve me cause I'm not wearing a mask," the post read. "Next time I will wait for cops and bring a medical exemption."

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, the ultimate Karen...wtf is wrong with people?

Woman who refused to wear face mask wants half of $100K donated to Starbucks barista | US & World News | azfamily.com

She's priceless

(KGTV/CNN/Meredith) - A California woman said she deserves half of the $100,000 raised for a Starbucks barista who refused to serve her because she would not wear a face mask.

Amber Lynn Gilles posted a picture of the barista to Facebook last month to complain about her experience at the San Diego location.

"Meet Lenen from Starbucks who refused to serve me cause I'm not wearing a mask," the post read. "Next time I will wait for cops and bring a medical exemption."
She claims she has a note from her chiropractor

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was she wearing a mask made of steel beams?
il_794xN.2414916209_hbdl.jpg

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today was a banner day on the White House lawn for Tonka Trump.

A photoshop of the inflatable Trump baby onto the lawn with the trucks on it, needs to happen.

Last edited:

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuck Woolery says 'everyone is lying' about coronavirus, then reveals son's diagnosis

Chuck Woolery says 'everyone is lying' about coronavirus, then reveals son's diagnosis

Hope his kid is alright...but...

"The most outrageous lies are the ones about Covid 19. Everyone is lying. The CDC, Media, Democrats, our Doctors, not all but most, that we are told to
"I think it’s all about the election and keeping the economy from coming back, which is about the election. I’m sick of it," he added.

His tweet was retweeted by President Donald Trump.
trust," Woolery wrote Sunday night without citing evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.