• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true ... hes the president of a board that plays arbiter to doling out punishment to police ...even if he doesnt say anything controversial the police union will probably ask for his removal because he was beaten :noidea:
Awfully convenient loophole--just beat any arbiter who doesn't favor you and they're suddenly biased.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This movement is genuinely huge. The majority of the country, according to polls, is sympathetic to or actively agree with the protests, and want meaningful change. People from every single demographic have spoken out in varying degrees. This is about as unified as I think the country has been on an issue in at least a decade.

KPop stans are doing whatever the hell it is they do to throw wrenches into police and white supremacist (not sure I needed to distinguish the two from each other) activity. Corporations have joined the fight (albeit with varying degrees of sincerity and intensity). A good chunk even of the apoliticals and conservatives on my Facebook who I've almost never agreed with on anything are joining the chorus. Hell, even suburban white moms have started a hashtag on Twitter to start voicing their support for racial justice and police reform.

There are still bootlickers, and they're licking those boots loudly, but the number of them is slowly dropping, as is their volume, at least from what I've seen.

For some reason, people are just noticing this time. And I think most were already inclined to agree if they just saw it. And the only thing that's going to stop it is a complete descent into fascism at this point, I think. But by then, I think a good chunk of the country--including a good chunk of the military tasked with imposing that fascism--will be ready to revolt to stop it.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This movement is genuinely huge. The majority of the country, according to polls, is sympathetic to or actively agree with the protests, and want meaningful change. People from every single demographic have spoken out in varying degrees. This is about as unified as I think the country has been on an issue in at least a decade.

KPop stans are doing whatever the hell it is they do to throw wrenches into police and white supremacist (not sure I needed to distinguish the two from each other) activity. Corporations have joined the fight (albeit with varying degrees of sincerity and intensity). A good chunk even of the apoliticals and conservatives on my Facebook who I've almost never agreed with on anything are joining the chorus. Hell, even suburban white moms have started a hashtag on Twitter to start voicing their support for racial justice and police reform.

There are still bootlickers, and they're licking those boots loudly, but the number of them is slowly dropping, as is their volume, at least from what I've seen.

For some reason, people are just noticing this time. And I think most were already inclined to agree if they just saw it. And the only thing that's going to stop it is a complete descent into fascism at this point, I think. But by then, I think a good chunk of the country--including a good chunk of the military tasked with imposing that fascism--will be ready to revolt to stop it.
They have nothing better to do because of Covid...that's why this is sustained

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have nothing better to do because of Covid...that's why this is sustained

Definitely contributes to why so many people are paying attention. Captive audience. Before you could make excuses why you didn't pay attention (Philando Castile for example). Now you couldn't help but see it.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Follow up: DC Park police went from "Find this guy" to "everyone is innocent until proven guilty" really fast.

Wonder why:

EZugYLKWAAMDNh8.jpg

Well, I'll be damned.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A pretty good chunk of this stuff I carry with me regularly in case I blow out a tire on my bike.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe more people are developing empathy for others after finally going through some hardships themselves. :noidea:
Absolutely, fuck bigots. I'm a beautiful Aryan light blonde hair blue eyed mountain of a man (almost 5'8") and I'm not sure I've been discriminated against. Probably quite the opposite. But I'm so tired and upset by hearing minority coworkers and friend's stories of frequent police encounters, some close to violent, that I hope unrest happens as long as needed.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe more people are developing empathy for others after finally going through some hardships themselves. :noidea:
Certainly people have the empathy but they also have the time...whole lot of folks with no jobs, no school, no sports, no camping, no vacstions

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly people have the empathy but they also have the time...whole lot of folks with no jobs, no school, no sports, no camping, no vacstions

I definitely know plenty of people with jobs that are out protesting every night.

And even if they don't, pretty noble to go fight for the rights of others who need a voice instead of just playing Xbox or whatever.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely know plenty of people with jobs that are out protesting every night.

And even if they don't, pretty noble to go fight for the rights of others who need a voice instead of just playing Xbox or whatever.
I know plenty who aren't...see how that works?

I believe this would have blown over as we've seen before. How much you hearing about Arbery?

Fast food nation. Watch how the President misdirects to other things...

We're a nation of Dug's... squirrel!

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A pretty good chunk of this stuff I carry with me regularly in case I blow out a tire on my bike.

I find myself unable to move past the pink foil pac man sculpture. I must know more.

Bad effort Kendall :L

Okay, if you're gonna photoshop and old picture of yourself to appear to care about the plight of oppressed peoples everywhere, maybe you should choose one without the 2 million dollar Ferrari in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.