• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Former SJ/Woostah Shark found dead in a parking garage

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is crazy, way too young. How did he die though? Multiple blunt force trauma injuries...? Did someone beat him? Or... I'm missing something here.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is crazy, way too young. How did he die though? Multiple blunt force trauma injuries...? Did someone beat him? Or... I'm missing something here.

It's very strange. I've looked at a few articles and not one of them mentions a police investigation. There isn't a word about any possible altercation or suspicions. And his father is quoted as saying he suffers from mental illness.

I did read an article that his body was not where his car was. Maybe it's an outdoor multi-floor structure parking lot and he jumped?

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's very strange. I've looked at a few articles and not one of them mentions a police investigation. There isn't a word about any possible altercation or suspicions. And his father is quoted as saying he suffers from mental illness.

I did read an article that his body was not where his car was. Maybe it's an outdoor multi-floor structure parking lot and he jumped?

Good points... that's what I got from it too. It sounds like he either jumped or fell from one of the higher floors of that mall garage.

Very sad to see stuff like this. ):

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP Tom Cavanagh, and condolences to the Cavanagh family. Very sad story.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, that is so tragic. But I am really pleased to see that his family is embracing his mental illness and sharing that info with the public instead of being ashamed of it and trying to sweep it under the rug..

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, that is so tragic. But I am really pleased to see that his family is embracing his mental illness and sharing that info with the public instead of being ashamed of it and trying to sweep it under the rug..

Good point, KV. I agree with you. Hopefully, this story will be of help to others who may be going through the same or a similar situation. Sad that a bright guy with a promising future had to pass away so young.