• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fork Time

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh...how bad....

A make or break three game stretch and as a team the Flyers play about 3 periods of good hockey....TOTAL.

So, where do we go from here? Well, there is of course turning around face Buffalo tomorrow.

Realistically, there isn't a chance that this team is going to be able go deep into the playoffs playing this way, if they can even make them. There is simply something wrong. We all know that there is talent here. Even banged up, this team if "present" can compete with anyone. The issue, they aren't present nearly enough.

I don't know what the answer is, but I know that the issues aren't going to be solved without something changing. Don't know what that something is, but the longer the change is put off the deeper the ditch this team will be in.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Briere is going to be gone by the deadline, and Laviolette will be canned in the Summer.

As much as I love him, Bryzgalov is toast. I just want to see if our FO has the stones to do something about him.

If we have a Top 5 pick in the draft, it will be really hard to mess it up. (Unless of course Homer feels we should take a 2nd round projected center)

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Briere is going to be gone by the deadline, and Laviolette will be canned in the Summer.

As much as I love him, Bryzgalov is toast. I just want to see if our FO has the stones to do something about him.

If we have a Top 5 pick in the draft, it will be really hard to mess it up. (Unless of course Homer feels we should take a 2nd round projected center)

At this point, he has to be. I know the defense hasn't been all that great, but Bryz has yet to show he can be consistently good. He's solid in spurts, and then goes on a suck rampage for two weeks at a time.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unreal how Bob is doing very well in Columbus with a shit team. I miss him.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unreal how Bob is doing very well in Columbus with a shit team. I miss him.

He had a good run the past week or so, but before that he was atrocious I think.