• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

food/condiments that most people love, but you hate

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cauliflower looks like brains. I'll never eat that shit.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cauliflower does look like brains. Makes your farts smell like hell.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And after reading that, I may not eat mashed taters for a while. Dude that's harsh. I have a similar tale about boiled okra except that it wasn't covered in regurgitated gravy.

Sorry, didn't mean to spoil anything for ya...

A follow up to the story, my dad would always make me eat mashed potatoes during the holidays or at home when they were being served, when I was 14 we were at my grandparents house for thanksgiving and while we were in line serving ourselves I said, hey dad, I ain't eating mashed potatoes ever again, I don't care if you beat the shit out of me. He didn't say a word and I haven't eaten them since.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
finally, somebody else who doesn't like unfertilized chicken embryos!

when i found out most ice cream had eggs, i was very sad.

there are some other things that have eggs, but they're pretty unrecognizable.

Yeah the idea of eating bird embryos was always kind of weird to me. I don't like the taste of eggs either.

It's incredible when buying processed foods just what different things they put in there. I really became a nut about reading labels the last few years. Egg is an ingredient in quite a lot of different foods.

Yeah, when I was a kid my dad would make excellent homemade pickles that I loved. But aside from that I just don't like the flavor of pickles. Don't know what it is.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya'll don't eat eggs either? Oh my goodness. Ya'll would have completely freaked if you would have grown up with me at my grandmothers. She raised chickens and we always had eggs. I can remember on numerous occasions when she would crack an egg and a baby chick would hit the bottom of the frying pan.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always crack my eggs into a cup or bowl first. Those little dinosaur looking things take your appetite away pretty damn fast. (No store egg can top a farm eggs.)

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always crack my eggs into a cup or bowl first. Those little dinosaur looking things take your appetite away pretty damn fast. (No store egg can top a farm eggs.)

No doubt. Fresh eggs is the only way to go, if you have the option. These days my Aunt raises chickens. I don't pay for them and they are delicious, fresh out of a chicken's ass yesterday (sometimes today) eggs.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think I ever ate okra, I know I tried eggplant but it was a long time ago and just don't remember what it tasted like. There are very few fruits or vegetables that I don't like. I don't care for curry, don't really care for the smell, to overwhelming. If you're ever constipated eat a little boiled cabbage or kraut, it will clean you out, it's kind of like a dirty bomb. I don't care for store bought broccoli but if you grow it and eat it fresh it's super.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my granny was from savannah, and she loved to fry cabbage and okra at the same time and eat them together. dear god the stench.

i gag at the sight or smell of either now

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. Fresh eggs is the only way to go, if you have the option. These days my Aunt raises chickens. I don't pay for them and they are delicious, fresh out of a chicken's ass yesterday (sometimes today) eggs.

Neighbors and in laws both raise chickens. Not sure where were at on the back and forth scientific cholesterol studies, but I eat the hell outta eggs either way. (I've tried growing okra in the garden a couple times. Never works. Too cold up here I think.)

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Birthday cake. Can't stand it and won't eat it unless it's just the cake minus the icing.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People at work stink up the joint microwaving BROCCOLI every day. It's so gross.

I actually like it raw with hummus, but cooked, it's just stinky and gross.

I think that most people like cooked broccoli,right?

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that most people like cooked broccoli,right?

covered in cheddar cheese
in a rice casserole with mushroom gravy
covered in Parmesan cheese and Red Hot