• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Foles is our guy

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying he's the 2nd coming or anything...but I just like the fact of having a new coach with a new QB starting out together.

bsanko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vick is much more superior. The key is for him to stay healthy.

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vick is much more superior. The key is for him to stay healthy.

Can you show me how Vick is much more superior, because I can tell you nothing in his career suggests that. Vick is one of the most overrated players of all time. He only had 3 winning seasons in his career, his passing stats suck, and he got 3 coaches fired. Sure, Vick is fast, he is very athletic, but so are a lot of other players at other positions. Those are not qualities that you necessarily look for in a QB. I mean, it is nice if a QB has them things and he can throw too, but Vick can't throw. The only trait that he has that is necessary to be a QB is arm strength, other than that...... He has no good QB traits/qualities in him.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I will say Vick can throw. But he's old and tired. When I see Vick, I see Andy Ried.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gosh. I'm watching the Raiders now and I really like my former Buckeye Tyrell Pryor. If the kid grows up, I think the Raiders are going to love what he can do. I think he will be be a backup but not surprised if he gets the starting job. How did Vick and Foles do tonight ?

bsanko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you show me how Vick is much more superior, because I can tell you nothing in his career suggests that. Vick is one of the most overrated players of all time. He only had 3 winning seasons in his career, his passing stats suck, and he got 3 coaches fired. Sure, Vick is fast, he is very athletic, but so are a lot of other players at other positions. Those are not qualities that you necessarily look for in a QB. I mean, it is nice if a QB has them things and he can throw too, but Vick can't throw. The only trait that he has that is necessary to be a QB is arm strength, other than that...... He has no good QB traits/qualities in him.

Look what Vick did tonight. He was almost perfect and threw for almost 100 yards in the short time he played. He was dead on. Yes, he can run, but he also has an arm that is dead on. Can you really say he is the reason for Reid or other coaches getting fired? Look at McNabb, he didn't do squat and where is he other than running his mouth. Reid should have been cut some time ago.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look what Vick did tonight. He was almost perfect and threw for almost 100 yards in the short time he played. He was dead on..

On a bunch of guys that wont be on a 53 man roster come September! Plus 50 of it was one pass to Jax's...

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a bunch of guys that wont be on a 53 man roster come September! Plus 50 of it was one pass to Jax's...

It was a perfectly placed ball into decent coverage by our number one corner. There was no help over the top which probably wouldn't happen in a real game, but it was not an easy throw to make.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vick will start the season IMO, but first sing of trouble or injury and Chip will have no problem going to Foles for the rest of the year.

cyorgan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I will say Vick can throw. But he's old and tired. When I see Vick, I see Andy Ried.

I think this summarizes the debate in a nutshell. Now that Chip Kelly is coach, I'm sure there are a ton of other people that think Vick should just go away because he's tied too much to Andy Reid. I like Foles as a QB, but I just don't see him as the type of guy Kelly is looking for. Foles will probably be the short-term solution, but I wouldn't be surprised if another QB is selected next year. Kelly likes mobile QB's. Foles is the pocket passer type. I'm very interested in seeing how this shakes out.