• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyer's Vs Bruins GNT:

Larry N

Flyers fan for life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Need some help, guys. I've been stuck in a corporate function until now. Didn't get a chance to see a second of the game. Not happy about the reult, of course, but anything glaringly bad on the Flyers side, or just another close game that could have gone either way?

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be on here but it's the old ladies B-Day and too much family here. Disgusting fucking game though!!!

Give the gilrfriend a big "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! for me, will ya?! :D

...and sorry for getting in here late, but.. ah, you know the drill.

Gotta roll. Catch ya later Mike.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need some help, guys. I've been stuck in a corporate function until now. Didn't get a chance to see a second of the game. Not happy about the reult, of course, but anything glaringly bad on the Flyers side, or just another close game that could have gone either way?

It was another disgusting display of defense on our part Larry.

BostonAJ

They fucking won?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Flyers played OK. They kind of faded in the third for stretches but overall they had the majority of scoring chances. Add Carter and Gagne and the series looks different. They figured out to stand the Bruins up at the blue line and were pretty successful with it.

Briere had a sweet goal. Boucher's still playing like a legit starter. Bruins will not be sweeping. Both games have been really close, and now we go to Philly.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yea i am not as disappointed because i did not expect much after gagne and carter were injured. that does not prevent me from shouting things out during the game.

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I dont understand why that d-pairing was out there with 3 mins left...

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont understand why that d-pairing was out there with 3 mins left...

The Flyers had how many consecutive icings in a row. They changed when they could, and I'd assume the other pairs were gassed after having the extended shifts from 4 icings in 2 minutes or whatever it was.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers played OK. They kind of faded in the third for stretches but overall they had the majority of scoring chances. Add Carter and Gagne and the series looks different. They figured out to stand the Bruins up at the blue line and were pretty successful with it.

Briere had a sweet goal. Boucher's still playing like a legit starter. Bruins will not be sweeping. Both games have been really close, and now we go to Philly.

AJ, you said it all right there, this team Has lost their best penalty killer and Grinder in Lapierre, (You can argue all you want about that but I wont see it any different,) He was playing awesome and bringing tons of energy to the ice every shift. He , Asham and Betts were grinding the Devils "D" to a pulp and the rest of the lines were taking advantage of it. You can honestly tell there are huge key components missing to this team, especially if you see how many blown assignments there have been. Add these key elements back in and like AJ said, this is a different series. However the Flyer's are from done, they have hung in there and could have easily stolen both games. So I could definitely see them winning 2 at home!!