• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FLYERS resign Carcillo according to TSN...

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If the Flyers resigned Carcillo for this little amount during the season or anytime before the Shelley signing I dont think you guys would think its such a bad deal. It just looks worse under the cap circumstances. Otherwise lets not forget its the JODY SHELLEY signing that is truly the head scratcher here. Carcillo bring a lot to the table and for a bargain as far as i'm concerned. Either way its not like this signing changed that impact of future events. Homer just seems to be making moves a little out of order. I dont question the method to his madness.

When he traded for Eminger I wanted to put him on a cross and let him wither away, but then some how he turned eminger into Carle and then I realized this guy can turn water into wine, take him off the cross quick!

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Flyers resigned Carcillo for this little amount during the season or anytime before the Shelley signing I dont think you guys would think its such a bad deal. It just looks worse under the cap circumstances. Otherwise lets not forget its the JODY SHELLEY signing that is truly the head scratcher here. Carcillo bring a lot to the table and for a bargain as far as i'm concerned. Either way its not like this signing changed that impact of future events. Homer just seems to be making moves a little out of order. I dont question the method to his madness.

When he traded for Eminger I wanted to put him on a cross and let him wither away, but then some how he turned eminger into Carle and then I realized this guy can turn water into wine, take him off the cross quick!

Agreed. But having $2M+ tied up between Shelley/Carbomb is a waste, that much is self-evident.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
they are not the same player. shelley is a 4th liner and a fighter. he can also play the pk. carcillo is also a fighter although he is a middleweight and can actually score. no idea why people wanted asham and then complain about this when carcillo is better and asham would have only been about 250k cheaper.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are not the same player. shelley is a 4th liner and a fighter. he can also play the pk. carcillo is also a fighter although he is a middleweight and can actually score. no idea why people wanted asham and then complain about this when carcillo is better and asham would have only been about 250k cheaper.

Co-signed

Well said Scott.

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nobody is comparing Shelley to Carcillo, we're just comparing the money they make. Carcillo brings a lot more to the team than Shelley yet he makes less. Why are we still signing 4th liners and "fighters" we already had one in Cote and he barely played last year so wtf?

Carcillo will play, and he has a much higher potential. I think this is a damn good signing. Penguins fans were comparing COOKE to Carcillo and Cooke makes almost 3 times as much.

Carcillo's contract is a bargain.