• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Florida vs Dayton

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we make it that far, you won't get revenge on us brother..

You guys should beat UK... I can't see them keeping pace with the outside shooting.

And Randle plays horrid defense and watches people do layups and doesn't get back... it almost got them beat last night. As good as the guy is, he is lazy on D.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya Msu or Zona.

I am worried Zona doesn't make it by Wisky...

I thought Zona would have blown Wisky out tonight, but everyone keeps picking Wisky.

Zona is built much like Florida... and Florida game Wisky a good game at their house, with Scottie, Finney-Smith, etc. all missing. Based on that, I figured Zona would blow them out.

So I am very confused right now... my gut wants to call a Zona blowout... but all the so-called TV experts are making me question myself.

Maybe I am right? If so... you are correct... Zona matches up with Florida great. Would be one hell of a game to watch.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys should beat UK... I can't see them keeping pace with the outside shooting.

And Randle plays horrid defense and watches people do layups and doesn't get back... it almost got them beat last night. As good as the guy is, he is lazy on D.

The game is a toss up.. If Michigan is cold they will lose.. That's a guarantee.. If they are shooting well then they could win also.. Simple as that.. Louisville as bad as their bigs look are better than ours.. I think if the game is close, I actually think Kentucky is more of a clutch team as well. Even then Michigan aint beating Zona, and will probably be the underdog against Wisconsin too..

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disney-Zombies1.jpg