• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flex?

Pitt Browns Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta win this week to secure a bye. I need to put one of the following in my flex position: Vereen, B Tate, Fitz, or Alshon Jeffery. Currently I have Vereen in. The defensive matchups have me thinking of both WR's and the same goes for Tate. Opinions?

The rest of my lineup:

Russell Wilson
Lesean McCoy
Andre Brown
Josh Gordon
Desean Jackson
Jordan Cameron
Seattle D
Steven Hauschka

...a little loaded with Eagles/Seahawks, still squeaked out a win last week

Pitt Browns Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Standard scoring. Plus bonuses for 100/200+ yds

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I like your receivers more than the backs. Fitz and Carson have been clicking for a couple weeks now, and he should have room @ Philly. Alshon is coming into his own, going against a weak Vikes secondary and the fact he didn't score last week, only enhances his chances this week, IMO.

Pitt Browns Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the same thing last night. I think Palmer is going to continue to put up some numbers and the way they are connecting, you would think Fitz would get done of that.

Alshon is a blessing and a curse. Great to have on my team but only seems to score the single digits when he gets in my lineup haha.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have to go with Fitz here given the recent success he and Palmer have had.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Fitz and Vereen as the two best options with a slight edge to Fitz.

Any chance you can use a different D this week? You can't drop the Hawks, but I don't think you can start them in a must win with a depleted secondary vs. Drew Brees and co. either.

The Dolphins look pretty solid this week.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree with Tlance

Pitt Browns Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the input fellas. I do appreciate it and value your opinion.

I was thinking along the same lines as you guys regarding my Defense and I do have an open spot. Based on defenses on the waiver wire though, I feel I have to stick with Seattle and hope for some turnovers. Here is a list of the available D's:

Ravens (vs. Steelers)
Colts (vs. Titans)
Raiders (vs. Cowboys)
Bills (vs. Falcons)
Bucs (vs. Panthers)
Falcons (vs. Bills)
Lions (vs. Packers)
Vikings (vs. Bears)
Eagles (vs. Cards)
Chargers (vs. Bengals)
Redskins (vs. Giants)
Jaguars (vs. Browns)

I don't know if I can put trust in any of those D's and their current matchups over Seattle. It isn't a must win seeing that I have guaranteed myself a top 4 spot in the playoffs, but a bye sure would be nice. Then again, one extra Sunday of cheering for my players wouldn't be that bad either haha.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take the Lions vs. Matt Flynn's Pacers and the Ravens vs. the Steelers ahead of Seattle.

Brees is playing at a high level right now and it would take a flukey pick 6 for the Seahawks to generate more than a couple points.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me crazy, but the Colts at home in the dome, against Fitzcrapstick and the Titans should be sneaky good. Luck hasn't lost two in a row since '09, and I think the defense will generate turnovers and sacks.

...and I agree that I'd be scared of Brees... but hey, we're talking defenses here and it's pretty much a crap shoot anyway, so personal preference usually trumps anything else.