• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

First-third awards: 2011 AL Rookie of the Year

badmin

I am badmin. Who are you?
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson Ramos, who started off in the AL with the Twins, was my choice as the NL Rookie of the Year one-third of the way through the season.* Now*on to the other league. Just for the fun of it, we’ll look at the hitters first: Mark Trumbo (1B Angels): .256/.306/.472, 10 HR, 28 RBI, 5…
b.gif

More...

BaddestMFAlive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I was gonna say, how can you ignore Michael Pineda and suggest some rookie with okay numbers over him; but then I clicked the link and read the article, and found him number one on the list. I'm a Mariners fan and I have the privilege of watching him come out and pitch every five days. He's 22 and is already dominating every time he goes out there, even against the stacked clubs of New York and Boston. He may just be the most talented pitcher on the the Mariners, and with their starting pitching that's saying something, but only time will tell.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna say, how can you ignore Michael Pineda and suggest some rookie with okay numbers over him; but then I clicked the link and read the article, and found him number one on the list. I'm a Mariners fan and I have the privilege of watching him come out and pitch every five days. He's 22 and is already dominating every time he goes out there, even against the stacked clubs of New York and Boston. He may just be the most talented pitcher on the the Mariners, and with their starting pitching that's saying something, but only time will tell.

Welcome aboard.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

welcome to the hoop, sir.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welcome to SportsHoopla. Nice to see another M's fan on here.