• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

First Round Mock Draft v 3.0 w/trades

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
NFL DRAFT 2013

First round w/ trades--Have made some(many) adjustments since last weeks mock, let me know what thoughts are. Thanks!

1. Kansas City Chiefs: Eric Fisher, LT CMU
2. Jacksonville Jaguars: Dion Jordan, DE ORE
3. Oakland Raiders: Star Lotulelei, DT UTAH
4. Philadelphia Eagles: Geno Smith, QB WVU
5. Detroit Lions: Luke Joeckel, LT Tex A&M
6. San Diego Chargers: Lane Johnson, LT OK
7. Arizona Cardinals: Ezekial Ansah, DE/OLB BYU
8. Buffalo Bills: Tavon Austin, WR WVU
9. New York Jets: Barkevious Mingo, OLB LSU
10. Tennessee Titans: Dee Milliner, CB ALA
11. Cleveland Browns: Shariff Floyd, DE FLA
12. Miami Dolphins: Johnathan Cooper, G UNC
13. San Francisco 49ers: Sheldon Richardson, DE Mizzou
14. Dallas Cowboys: Kenny Vaccaro, S Texas
15. New Orleans Saints: Jarvis Jones, OLB UGA
16. St. Louis Rams: Chance Warmack, G ALA
17. Pittsburgh Steelers: Cordarelle Patterson, WR TENN
18. Carolina Panthers: Desmond Trufant, CB UW
19. Houston Texans: Justin Hunter, WR Tenn
20. Chicago Bears: Alec Ogletree, ILB UGA
21. Cincinnati Bengals: DJ Fluker, OT BAMA
22. St. Louis Rams: DeAndre Hopkins, WR Clem
23. Minnesota Vikings: Keenan Allen, WR Cal
24. Indianapolis Colts: Sylvester Williams, DT UNC
25. Atlanta Falcons: Xavier Rhodes, CB FSU
26. Buffalo Bills: Ryan Nassib, QB SYR
27. New York Giants: Bjoern Warner, DE FSU
28. Denver Broncos: DJ Hayden, CB Houston
29. New England Patriots: Jonathan Cyprien, S FIU
30. Minnesota Vikings: Jamar Taylor, CB Boise St
31. New York Jets: Menelik Watson, LT FSU
32. Baltimore Ravens: Matt Elam, S FLA

Trades:
---NYJ trades Darrell Revis to Tampa Bay for the 13th ovr pick and a 4th/conditional 3rd round pick in 2014
---San Diego trades 11th ovr, 45th ovr with Cleveland in exchange for 6th ovr, 104th ovr
---Buffalo trades 41st ovr and 1st round in 2014 to Green Bay in exchange for the 26th ovr and a 3rd round in 2014
---Dallas trades 18th ovr, 80th ovr, and a 2014 6th round pick with Carolina in exchange for 14th overall and 7th round pick in 2014
---Houston trades 27th ovr, 89th ovr, and a 2014 3rd round pick with New York Giants in exchange for 19th overall
---Atlanta trades 30th ovr pick, 92nd ovr with Minnesota in exchange for 25th ovr and a 4th round in 2014
---San Francisco trades 31st ovr, 61st ovr, 128th ovr and our 2nd round in 2014 with NYJ in exchange for the 13th ovr pick , 4th round in 2014

lemme know what everyone thinks!!!

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
lol.. whenever I post mocks, more often than not I don't get responses.. haha I guess I will stop asking for input..

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.. whenever I post mocks, more often than not I don't get responses.. haha I guess I will stop asking for input..

I think we gave up too much to trade up to 13. The 2nd next year is my issue I would rather they keep their 4th and we give them a or even our late 3rd then trade a 2nd next year. I do like the pick though.

I don't think Allen goes that high, I feel the Jets would draft a CB at 31, No Tank in the 1st? I would rather not trade at all or trade out of the 1st and get him at 34. Don't think the Pats draft a Safety Allen would be the pick, No Eifert in the 1st?

Good Mock & I know its hard to find picks for everyone plus trade scenarios but Eifert & Tank will be drafted in the 1st and if the draft played out like this I stand pat at 31 draft Tank/Eifert at 34 get the other one and move up for a Safety which is our biggest need IMO

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think we gave up too much to trade up to 13. The 2nd next year is my issue I would rather they keep their 4th and we give them a or even our late 3rd then trade a 2nd next year. I do like the pick though.

I don't think Allen goes that high, I feel the Jets would draft a CB at 31, No Tank in the 1st? I would rather not trade at all or trade out of the 1st and get him at 34. Don't think the Pats draft a Safety Allen would be the pick, No Eifert in the 1st?

Good Mock & I know its hard to find picks for everyone plus trade scenarios but Eifert & Tank will be drafted in the 1st and if the draft played out like this I stand pat at 31 draft Tank/Eifert at 34 get the other one and move up for a Safety which is our biggest need IMO

seems that way to me too? not opposed to trading up at all, but all the way to 13th?

if we REALLY want someone this bad, then do it. but if i had to bet on it now..............

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because its just a bunch of nonsense. Why speculate on something that isn't going to happen.

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Jeez TT, way to kill the mojo.... lol jk.. yea I hear ya.. I do it to see how close I got after the draft.

I had us giving up the 2nd rounder next year because I think we are already gonna have one coming back to us from KC.. and I think for an impact DE, they would do it.. yea it may be giving up a little too much, but I think for the right player they would.

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Man, if I had Insider, that'd be a sweet tool

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Because its just a bunch of nonsense. Why speculate on something that isn't going to happen.

no it isn't non-sense, it is to generate opinions like a lot of things here. if we ONLY discussed facts, the board wouldn't work.

now it does appear this draft will have more trades than typical? if so, then i could see a little bit of 'futility' doing mocks? but still wouldn't go so far to call it non-sense.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Honestly, the Niners are in a perfect position to do just about whatever they want. Moving up, moving down, trading for next years draft, trading for players the scenario's are endless. They really are playing with a full deck, and anything can happen...

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Honestly, the Niners are in a perfect position to do just about whatever they want. Moving up, moving down, trading for next years draft, trading for players the scenario's are endless. They really are playing with a full deck, and anything can happen...

yep, assuming there are willing trade partners at the time Baalke wants one? there will be teams willing to trade, but will they want to trade the same time Baalke does? we'll see?

this is also why Baalke has to be careful on day 2, what if we get into day 3 without a trade yet, then nobody wants to deal with us? we'd have no choice but to keep drafting players.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Given Baalke's reputation for making trades I assume he already has a few other GM's lined up. But like you said, it's all about timing...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no it isn't non-sense, it is to generate opinions like a lot of things here. if we ONLY discussed facts, the board wouldn't work.

Man, that would be terrible.

Margus Hunt is a defensive end from SMU.

Yes, but Manti T'eo is from Notre Dame.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this scenario could we talk about his girlfriend?

What girlfriend? There's no facts there. In fact, saying "his girlfriend" now is a blatant lie. Before, it was an opinion that he had one. Now, it'd be a lie to state so... ;)

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Man, that would be terrible.

Margus Hunt is a defensive end from SMU.

Yes, but Manti T'eo is from Notre Dame.

GENO SMITH IS FROM WVU AND MATT BARKLEY IS A 4 YEAR STARTER....

GAAWWLL