• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: First Round: Boston Bruins vs. Toronto Maple Leafs

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cameraman needs to tell that guy to sit down.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On to game 7. I have a feeling the Leafs will play their best game 7 in years.

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope the Bruins win it on Tuesday.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were Babcock's speechwriter:

OK boys, this is it. The moment we have been building up to for 10 long years. tonight we die. No one thinks we can win, hell, I dont think we can win. The enemy cannot be killed, the enemy keeps coming back. We need to use our valerian sticks, we need to fire dragonglass pucks, and it still might not be enough.

AM34 and JT, we need you more than ever. You are the chosen, the riders of the dragons. Without you, we cannot hope to win. Your enemies call you bastard and usurper. They say you know nothing. You have done so much to get us to this point. But we need more. You have had success and you have had some failures. But the past doesnt matter. All that matters is this battle, this fight.

Our enemies have giants and rats. Our enemies can singlehandedly bring their team back from the dead. We saw it at Hardhome 6 years ago, and it can happen again. We need everyone who still lives to fight for the living, give your lives to defeat the evil blue-eyed fuckers.

Give everything you have every minute you are on the battlefield. Because if we lose, it does not matter. All of your good deeds and accomplishments up until now will not matter if we lose tonight. We have brothers who are not with us tonight, they paid the ultimate price to get us to this point. Do not let their efforts be in vain.

Some of you may be thinking "even if we win, we still have to deal with those assholes in Kings Landing. Do not worry about those fuckers to the South. That is tomorrow, focus on today.

No one thinks we can win. The enemy is too powerful. Maybe they're right. I think they are wrong. Take the Fire to the Ice. This battle is for nothing less than freedom. Do not fail.

/this will mean nothing to @DefCONNOne