• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: First Round: 1) Boston Celtics vs 8) Miami Heat

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone see Perk and then Wilbon's comments about Heat fans during HT last night?

Perk said he was disappointed in how many empty seats there were. And Wilbon said the fans are front runners and not the best fan base.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone see Perk and then Wilbon's comments about Heat fans during HT last night?

Perk said he was disappointed in how many empty seats there were. And Wilbon said the fans are front runners and not the best fan base.
Typical ESPN garbage. Everyone in Miami know it’s impossible to get to that arena in a week day at 7 pm. Calling fans front runners when they are top 5 in attendance yearly is a garbage take and why everyone hates ESPN basketball coverage. Tell them show us how empty the arena was after the first few minutes?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical ESPN garbage. Everyone in Miami know it’s impossible to get to that arena in a week day at 7 pm. Calling fans front runners when they are top 5 in attendance yearly is a garbage take and why everyone hates ESPN basketball coverage. Tell them show us how empty the arena was after the first few minutes?

This isn't the first time I've seen the talking heads say that about Heat fans. I've seen alotta Heat games the last three season with league pass. Many games seats have been empty well into the second half. That's more than enough time to get to the arena. It's not about showing the fans minutes after the game starts.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't the first time I've seen the talking heads say that about Heat fans. I've seen alotta Heat games the last three season with league pass. Many games seats have been empty well into the second half. That's more than enough time to get to the arena. It's not about showing the fans minutes after the game starts.

that never happened lol

Missing seats early in the 2nd half is due to people being at the concession stands and etc during half. Well into the 2nd half is just a bold faced lie. You are not seeing empty seats 3 minutes left in the 3rd.

I'm sure you can post all the times you saw all the empty seats in the 2nd half of the game right?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that never happened lol

Missing seats early in the 2nd half is due to people being at the concession stands and etc during half. Well into the 2nd half is just a bold faced lie. You are not seeing empty seats 3 minutes left in the 3rd.

I'm sure you can post all the times you saw all the empty seats in the 2nd half of the game right?

I'm a liar? Okay homer.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a shame Butler is injured... I'd honestly prefer to play Miami at full strength...

This is a good draw for Boston in R1... Miami has had the better of Boston overall in recent history... the C's need to face Miami and beat them.

Of course... with Butler injured... it loses some of that significance.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steal one of the first 2 and might be a long 2 weeks for boston

Yeah Miami has nothing to lose but if they can split on the road that changes the entire series

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a shame Butler is injured... I'd honestly prefer to play Miami at full strength...

This is a good draw for Boston in R1... Miami has had the better of Boston overall in recent history... the C's need to face Miami and beat them.

Of course... with Butler injured... it loses some of that significance.
This Miami team just hasn't been able to stay healthy all year. It's a shame because this is a better team overall than last year. Also, Jimmy has lost a step this season. He's still capable of winning you games, but it's not the same Jimmy as before.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Miami team just hasn't been able to stay healthy all year. It's a shame because this is a better team overall than last year. Also, Jimmy has lost a step this season. He's still capable of winning you games, but it's not the same Jimmy as before.
Yeah... Butler is no spring chicken, certainly...

... that being said, I still believe that (if he were healthy) Butler is more than capable of 'flipping the switch' and being a determining factor in a playoff series.

Him being out is a catastrophic blow for Miami... Herro is gonna have to play out-of-his-mind for Miami to even have a chance in a best-of-7 against the C's.