• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Final 53

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit Lions 2015 roster: Lions announce final five moves

Kept 7 LB's and Copeland over Cudjo it seems. Cudjo prolly gets a chance elsewhere. Copeland I felt could clear waivers for the PS. Wrong again...

My feel good story made it in Boggs. Although I hope to only see him on STs.

Also 7 CBs. 4DTs when 2 are hurt and 1 coming back from injury makes no sense to me in that case. Especially since NGata is not an every down DT. Should have kept Cudjo. I would be OK with dumping Lawson or Copeland or even Tapp.

Offense was exactly how I wanted it though. Or at least for who we had on the roster.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense was exactly how I wanted it though. Or at least for who we had on the roster.

Big hell yeah here. Surely a damn great off season for the offensive side of the ball. Not only replacing two bums on the OL, but improving the depth also.

Upgrade in pass pro for sure. AA, ZZ and Burton for that matter will be huge upgrades in run game.

Just can't say same for other side of the ball. At least for me that is. I need to see them in action first.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put my waiver claim in for ZZ. Could be the sneaky good pick of the year in my league.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much.

Kinda feel good aboot that side, aside from Lombardi. Who I'm hoping does better than Ausmus in his second season.

Which shouldn't be tough.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also 7 CBs. 4DTs when 2 are hurt and 1 coming back from injury makes no sense to me in that case. Especially since NGata is not an every down DT. Should have kept Cudjo. I would be OK with dumping Lawson or Copeland or even Tapp.

Damn I am good. Cudjo picked back up and Alex Carter to IR/return.

giphy-gif.26101.gif