• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fat, Loud, Arrogant and Stupid

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if we can't play each other this year, we'll still be playing for something

fucktexas.JPG

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody notice NU fans love to talk shit and start threads clowning programs or states, but when you throw rebuttle back, they grab their fucking ball and go home and whine like little babies?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude their glory days are kicking a proud program when they're down.

At least that's the way they make it seem. For as insignificant as they pretend Nebraska is, they never miss an opportunity to rub salt.

An average, unranked Texas team whipped Osborne's ass, preventing the Huskers from winning another NC in '96 and a below average Texas team, the worst ever in the Mack Brown era, whipped and embarrassed #5 NU (at the time) at our 2nd home in Lincoln back in 2010. Texas has beaten many higher ranked NU teams. NU's worst era was during the Callahan tenure, where Texas beat NU only twice. Our glory days aren't beating NU at all. Really, we only talk shit when dumbasses like Brasky starts running his mouth against his Daddy for no reason. Not to mention, our glory days aren't even over, unlike Nebraska. We basically forced the 2nd most successful coach at Texas to retire, a coach who won a NC and led Texas to another one and one of the most winningest coaches in the BCS era. UT took action to fix the problem. Nebraska has settled for mediocrity and continues to keep a coach who hasn't won dick and has even trashed the NU fanbase. So, by all means, continue to enjoy 4 loss seasons and watching that VCR tape back in '95 against Florida......

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An average, unranked Texas team whipped Osborne's ass, preventing the Huskers from winning another NC in '96 and a below average Texas team, the worst ever in the Mack Brown era, whipped and embarrassed #5 NU (at the time) at our 2nd home in Lincoln back in 2010. Texas has beaten many higher ranked NU teams. NU's worst era was during the Callahan tenure, where Texas beat NU only twice. Our glory days aren't beating NU at all. Really, we only talk shit when dumbasses like Brasky starts running his mouth against his Daddy for no reason. Not to mention, our glory days aren't even over, unlike Nebraska. We basically forced the 2nd most successful coach at Texas to retire, a coach who won a NC and led Texas to another one and one of the most winningest coaches in the BCS era. UT took action to fix the problem. Nebraska has settled for mediocrity and continues to keep a coach who hasn't won dick and has even trashed the NU fanbase. So, by all means, continue to enjoy 4 loss seasons and watching that VCR tape back in '95 against Florida......

Sometimes it feels good to get if off your chest.

Do you feel better now?

Now, as for reality, Texas might win a conference title in the next 4 or 5 years, and maybe win a National Title in 2035.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes it feels good to get if off your chest.

Do you feel better now?

Now, as for reality, Texas might win a conference title in the next 4 or 5 years, and maybe win a National Title in 2035.

Not getting anything off my chest, just responding to your post. If you can't take it, then don't run your mouth. As far as winning a conference title in the next 4 or 5 years and maybe win a NC in 2035, even if that happens like you said, that will still be more than what your has been program will accomplish in the same timeframe.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not getting anything off my chest, just responding to your post. If you can't take it, then don't run your mouth. As far as winning a conference title in the next 4 or 5 years and maybe win a NC in 2035, even if that happens like you said, that will still be more than what your has been program will accomplish in the same timeframe.

Fantastic.

And as always, Texas is all about what it could do, and not what it will do, much less what it has actually done.

When the 40 acres wins 3 titles in a 4 year span, you can talk shit. Until then, you are just the most underachieveing college football program on the planet.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is not nec a good thing. WPB is now a shit hole after over a decade at the top of massive growth. Quality people dont relocate in droves.

I don't know what the hell WPB is, but Austin in a nice place to be.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and this thread is just trolling. Some kind of hate, caused by what? By the fact that Texas beat Nebraska so bad, in so many ways, that they packed up and left? I mean, is that what you think? I don't know what other reason could cause you to hate so much.

I tell you what, the next time Neb and Tex play, then I'll get excited. Until then, I just smh.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant help it when people talk bad about Texas, the state or the team. I cant help it that it gets me.

Hopefully you all can understand that.

When it comes to the two teams in question, let's just hope our teams get in the playoffs so we can really have at it! That will be some real fun.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant help it when people talk bad about Texas, the state or the team. I cant help it that it gets me.

Hopefully you all can understand that.

When it comes to the two teams in question, let's just hope our teams get in the playoffs so we can really have at it! That will be some real fun.

And I hope you understand when your Texas assholes talk shit on Nebraska that I take offense against to the bullshit, and then the holier than though attitude.

I'd love to play Texas again. Our record can't get any worse against you assholes.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shitty trolling is shitty.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll all get our chance, someday. Hopefully I'll live long enough to see it.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound:

By the time it's all said and done, Nebraska will tower over that piece of shit program.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas is fucking garbage. Straight up garbage. Jesus I can't wait for their reality check.

It's coming.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next time the OP actually contributes something worthwhile to the Hoop.....

will be the first time.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really surprised how angry the Nebraska fans act. They ran away from playing Texas and act like they haven't lost 9 of the last 10 in football
They don't even know which male sport that they don't have a losing record versus the Longhorns. AFAIK they don't have a winning record versus Texas while they were in the Big 12.
Admit it, Huskers, you're just pissed that Texas kicked your ass in just about every sport in the Big 12.
Huskers, a bunch of immature losers that can't seem to display an acceptable display of sportsmanship. I'm certain that some Huskers aren't like the majority on this board, but it's just funny as all heck dealing with these angry losers.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantastic.

And as always, Texas is all about what it could do, and not what it will do, much less what it has actually done.

When the 40 acres wins 3 titles in a 4 year span, you can talk shit. Until then, you are just the most underachieveing college football program on the planet.

I sure as hell hope you people thank Barry Switzer everyday for resigning, which allowed NU to win those NC's. Osborne was Switzer's bitch and let's all be honest, NU needed OU to go through the worst decade ever for Sooner football in order to allow NU to run free through the Big 8. So thank Barry Switzer for your 3 NC's in the 90's. Oh, and you're wrong, Aggy is easily the most underachieving college football program on the planet. Only 1 NC ever and they have access to the same resources as their big brother does. I'll throw in UCLA as well.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obligatory Animal House post:

Last edited by a moderator:

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with the Husker obsession with t.u.?

They left the Big 12 a year before we did and they still can't let go. I figured that after a 100 year rivalry that it would be us regurgitating pointless hate threads against the sips. But since they seem to throw the whole state under the bus I am actually getting a little pissed.

Don't Mess with Texas