• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy is Reality League

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the 1st week they count point for your whole team? I thought it was just QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE. FLEX, DEF
No, the scores are correct. The layout of the standings is a little confusing with the ’streaks’ and everyone’s points for the week multiplied by 2--maybe that’s what you’re reacting to.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the scores are correct. The layout of the standings is a little confusing with the ’streaks’ and everyone’s points for the week multiplied by 2--maybe that’s what you’re reacting to.
I took it as you only get points from your best players at each position each week and the next week-those players only count towards your score and so on. At least that's the way it was explained to me. If this is a league where every player is counted towards your weekly...I don't see the point of this league. There is nothing special to it.

1663089945408.png

I took it as your top players at each of those positions score points for you weekly. The way the standings are now we are just counting every player on the roster towards the standings.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took it as you only get points from your best players at each position each week and the next week-those players only count towards your score and so on. At least that's the way it was explained to me. If this is a league where every player is counted towards your weekly...I don't see the point of this league. There is nothing special to it.

View attachment 308173

I took it as your top players at each of those positions score points for you weekly. The way the standings are now we are just counting every player on the roster towards the standings.
It isn't tallying all your players. Why do you think that is happening? I counted my top 8 eligible plus defense and landed on the 192 points I got.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't tallying all your players. Why do you think that is happening? I counted my top 8 eligible plus defense and landed on the 192 points I got.
the live scoring is confusing cause it doesnt separate the players but then this morning they only used your top players:suds:

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the live scoring is confusing cause it doesnt separate the players but then this morning they only used your top players:suds:
Oh I see it now. Yeah, I hadn't looked at Live Scoring before. That's messed up but yeah, the standings are nevertheless accurate.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I see it now. Yeah, I hadn't looked at Live Scoring before. That's messed up but yeah, the standings are nevertheless accurate.
Yeah it is definitely a bit confusing bc of the double week. They should fade out the players not counted in live scoring but now that I know, it’s all good :suds:

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it is definitely a bit confusing bc of the double week. They should fade out the players not counted in live scoring but now that I know, it’s all good :suds:
AFAICT matchup totals display correctly on the league homepage...so if you wanted to monitor while games are in progress you could in part by periodically refreshing the homepage.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe some of you are thinking of it in much more complicated terms than what it really is. The top players at each position(based on # of starting spots) score for you each week. The live scoring is going to seem confusing only because, at any given time, it's going to list different starters because some players will surpass other players(or be surpassed) and move into(or out of) the starting spots. At least that's how I believe it works. Not outside the realm of possibility that I'm the one interpreting it wrong. Stranger things have happened.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe some of you are thinking of it in much more complicated terms than what it really is. The top players at each position(based on # of starting spots) score for you each week. The live scoring is going to seem confusing only because, at any given time, it's going to list different starters because some players will surpass other players(or be surpassed) and move into(or out of) the starting spots. At least that's how I believe it works. Not outside the realm of possibility that I'm the one interpreting it wrong. Stranger things have happened.
scoreboard doesnt work that way though it should it just gives totals for all your players:suds:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is adding everything up. Went back to week 3 and looked at my score and it was the total of everyone, not just best starting lineup.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is adding everything up. Went back to week 3 and looked at my score and it was the total of everyone, not just best starting lineup.
the scoreboard does but go to home page and the match ups section gives the totals for just your best players:suds:

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Championship week, @MilkSpiller22

Seeing as I just lost Lockett and Olave, this looks close to a toss up between you and me on paper from where I sit. Nice for both of us to still have adequate roster depth.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is your league championship hanging in the balance of last night's game?

How many points do you need to win your Super Bowl?

Week 17 is generally the Fantasy Football Super Bowl Week.

How much do you lose if this game isn't played.

No one cares about anyone or anything if there's $500-$5000 on the line.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is your league championship hanging in the balance of last night's game?

How many points do you need to win your Super Bowl?

Week 17 is generally the Fantasy Football Super Bowl Week.

How much do you lose if this game isn't played.

No one cares about anyone or anything if there's $500-$5000 on the line.
I won the championship last week. Our playoffs were Weeks 15-16. This was free anyway.