• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football?

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big week for a lot of teams, good luck to everyone!!!

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man the injury bug is destroying me, First Wayne, Rodgers, than Locker, every week another starter goes down.:L:bawling::bawling::bawling:. Well looks like my dream of getting a bye is gone, I just hope my team can come together by playoffs, if I don't simple fall off a cliff before than.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on guys. 12 out of sixteen teams can make the playoffs in a advanced league with three weeks remaining. That is Fucking Amazing!!! Good luck to you all and I respect a lot of you that have played in this League this year because you did not quit and did know your football because you moved your rosters around and put the best teams you could put together on paper for this league. Since we also are all Seahawk fans and I enjoyed playing in this League with you guys this year if any of you are interested I would like to play in this same League with you guys next year adding a couple more guys that wont quit and as a bonus I will send money to the top six place winners. Nothing heart pounding but how about 250 dollars to the winner. Just a idea if any of you are interested.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys being adults is over and its now time for business. I honestly cannot say enough how fucking exciting this Advanced League has been. After this last weeks games now 14 of the sixteen teams can still make the Playoffs. All tho 3 of those teams need to win the last 2 games and some of you lose the last 2 the fact that they are only 2 games back is Amazing in a sixteen team league. I honestly right now have no idea who for sure will make the playoffs except for me and Seattleairattack and for the first time this year I am hoping a couple of you guys don't win and make the playoffs because I know the rosters you have put together over all these weeks is strong and going to be tough to beat. What made this League even more exciting is the fact that so many of you did know how to play and pick up players and each week put up the best most logical team you could put up on paper. We also are all real big fans of the Seahawks and them having the best year ever in Franchise history is Awesome!! Good Luck to all of you this week as it is a huge week for twelve of the fourteen teams trying to make the playoffs.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can Say right now is Fucking Wow, Fucking Wow. Someone post a link showing everyone's records going into the last week of the regular season. Un Fucking Believable!!!

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can Say right now is Fucking Wow, Fucking Wow. Someone post a link showing everyone's records going into the last week of the regular season. Un Fucking Believable!!!

K, I will but after Monday when all the scores are final.:nod:

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Firebreathingmonkey, I am sorry I am very busy right now and can't do it. I again would like to thank you Fire for putting together a great Advanced League this year. This has been the most exciting FF league I have played in in a long time. So many guys that new what they were doing and did not quit and look where we are at in our last week of the regular season. Seahawk Fans Rule!!! Speak up guys that are playing if you don't mind. I would like to hear what you guys think going into this last week about this League so far. Again much "Respect Guys"

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last week saw the end of the perfect season by Seattle Air attack in the NFC East, maybe this will be a blessing in disguise as the pressure is now off and he can just focus on winning the Superbowl. However his biggest threat is AmericanBadAzz in NFC North whose only lose twice this season and will also be given a bye and having both wrapped up there divisions.

While FireBreathingMonkey's win last week has given him the division, he's season has been crashed be a string of injuries ranging from Rodgers, Wayne, and Locker has really weakened him. He's entering the playoffs as the third seed but no one should be surprised if he's upset in the first round of the playoffs. Fun Fact the NFC West is the only division without a losing record heading into the final weekend.

Last but not least is the NFC South where Jesse is currently in control but only has a one game lead on Spokane who has a three game winning streak and with a win might be able to steal the division in the last week of the season. This is the must watch division this week , as for everyone else better luck next year :suds:

Standings

NFC North
1.Echelon AmericanBadAzz10-2 W1
2.nfl spense6-6 L1
3.The Gacy Hawk Bunch4-8 L1
4.AZ GreenHawks4-8 L1

NFC West
1.Fire breathingMonkey8-4 W1
2.Wolverine's Winners6-6 W2
3.Hawks seattle6-6 W3
4.uw dawgfan6-6 W1

NFC South
1.Jesse And The Rippers8-4 W1
2.Spokane RusselNFeathers7-5 W3
3.J.P. Patches6-6 W1
4.Cincy Ballas2-10 L3

NFC East
1.Seattle AirAttack11-1 L1
2.Kentucky Blue6-6 L2
3.Seattle Repeat Offences4-8 L2
4.T-Town BAM2-10 L1

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets not forget the seven teams trying to take the fifth and six seeds. Spokane Russel and feathers has to win this week or will not make the playoffs as he loses the tie break against most other teams as points scored throughout the year will determine who makes the playoffs with records that are the same. The fact that six teams sit and 6 and 6, and one at 7-6, with one game remaining is awesome. Any of them can make the playoffs and get to Face firebreathingmonkey and his unfortunate injury plagued year. I will go on a Limb and predict who will make the playoffs out of the seven contenders on Saturday. Again when can you ever say that going into a Final week of a sixteen team advanced league that eleven separate teams can make the Playoffs, that is Fucking Amazing. On top of that the total points they scored through out the whole year is going to decide truly who is going to go to the playoffs and who isn't, Fucking Awesome, Fucking Awesome!!!

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorry 7 of the Last 8 games means something on who makes the Playoffs. Time to take off the Gloves and Throw Down!!!

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think im out...:lame:

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm already in but that's just because I've been getting good match-ups all year. Kind of doubt I'll be winning anything in the playoffs but who knows.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cave you have to respect what you did. This is a tough League and you look to have won your division. As for Uwdawgfan, yes you need a little help as a couple teams will beat you in the tie break. But as you should have learned this year anything can happen any given sunday as you were 1 of my 2 losses and if you throw up big points this week you could get in. I aint saying anyone is in yet except for the top guys in each division, the other 2 wild card spots are open to 7 of you and I already have seen amazing things happen so far this year in this advanced league.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bye far the biggest game this week is between Kentucky Blue and Wolverine Winners, witch ever team wins goes to the playoffs seeded 5 or 6.

If Harold and his team Hawks seattle wins with a good amount of points and Spokane Russelnfeathers losses and jp patches loses, he will be in at 6.

If Spokane Russelnfeathers wins and Jesse and the rippers losses he wins the division and could be seeded 3 or 4. He loses and he is out of the Playoffs.

If JP patches wins with Standard points, and Spokane Russell and Feathers Loses, he is in at 6

Uwdawg fan must win and with big points and Spokane russel and feathers, Harold, and Jp loses, he is in at 6

Nfl spense needs to win and Spokane, Harold, Jp, and Uwdawg must lose.

It all can happen and as I said many times this is why this years Advanced League turned out to be exciting. The fact all these teams have a chance to make the playoffs in the last week of the regular season is awesome. You also add that the wild card teams rosters are stronger on paper right now then a couple of our division winners then that means there odds are to make the championship round.

That's how it looks going into this weekend. There are a lot of other Scenario's that can happen. But I wont waste that much more of anyones time. Good Luck to everyone!!!

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My last thing I would like to share is as of right now if you look at the playoff bracket, Kentucky Blue makes the playoffs over JP patches because he has scored 1 more point then him all year, 1 more point, I know its FF, and who cares, but really this advanced League this year has been very exciting if you chose to pay attention to it. I don't want to say it and jinx myself but one of these wild card teams could still win the whole thing.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[FONT=&quot]Welcome to the playoffs, Seattle Airattacks has the number one seed winning the NFC EAST, while AmericanBadAzz has the second seed by winning the NFC North; therefore both are into the second round of the playoffs.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]While the division series comes down to Jesse and the Rippers #4 who won the NFC South vs #5 JP Patches who won the wild card. The winner of this game goes against Seattle Airattacks. This is a matchup of teams both in the same division where they first meet all the way back in week one where Jesse and the Rippers won 160 to 132. Jesse came out on top because the Buccaneers scored 48 points while JP had Boldin for 26 and the Seahawks for 29. There next battle occurred in week four where Jesse and the Rippers won 134 to 131. Jesse was able to win mainly because he had Hoyer browns Qb give him 22, Cruz 22 and the Buccaneers with 47, while JP had the Seahawks had 56 and Matt Cassel with 21. Current ESPN predicts Jesse and the Rippers winning again 109 to 98, Can JP finally beat his rival or with Jesse finally be able to rip his rival to shreds?

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]The other game is NFC West Winner Firebreathing Monkey #3 seed vs #6 Wolverines' Winners. The winner of this game faces AmericanBadazz next week. This game is also between two division rivals whom first meet in week three with wolf's winning 94 to 63. Wolf main reason for victory was the Broncos D fence giving him 22 while Fire’s Rams only gave him 10. The second match up however turned the tide as Fire beat Wolf in their week 6 match up 167 to 95. Fire won mainly because he used the 49ers D for 39, Dalton 26, and V Davis for 30, while wolf’s Broncos scored 44.[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Current ESPN predicts Wolf will be the first upset winning 156 to 102. These two teams have gone back and forth throughout the season and now it’s time to finally figure out whose moving on.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]For those not in the playoffs better luck next year:bawling: and thanks for playing. :yahoo::suds:[/FONT]