• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football?

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

[FONT=&quot]Current ESPN predicts Jesse and the Rippers winning again 109 to 98, Can JP finally beat his rival or with Jesse finally be able to rip his rival to shreds?
[/FONT]

Take another look. I have my proper players in the lineup now.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so glad I have resolved my dispute with kyle which caused me to pull out of the league and stop checking notifications and am now ready to compete for the consolation crown.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow the top 4 seeds were spectacular today, even those who may/may not have set their lineup b/c they were on a bye :sleep:

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFC Championship Game is set as Firebreathingmonkey beat wolf 132 to 77 and Jesse the Rippers won 147 to 129 against JP. In a league where D fence is key wolf's patriots scored zero dooming him while Jesse won on the power of Cameron 18, Green-Ellis 16, Saints 21, Folk 16.

The NFC Championship Game is Fire vs AmericanBazz who played each other in week 10 where Bazz won 143 to 73. The current ESPN preview says that AmericanBazz will once again clean the floor with fire as it predicts a 147 to 106 beat down. Can anyone stop Manning or is the super bowl all but his to lose?

While the other game is Seattle Air attack vs. Ripper and they played in week nine where Seattle won 82 to 62. As ESPN preview predicts that Seattle Air Attack will win 165 to 147 in which could be a high scoring game that might come down to the wire. Seattle Air Attack only lost once this season, is his dream season going to end one game short or can Seattle continually dominate the league?

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so now my team shows up....one week too late. Damn.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
superbowl.jpg

The NFC Championship games are over and the winners are.... Seattle AirAttack #1 seed vs Firebreathing Monkey #3.

Airattack won in a blow out 170 to 87 against Jesse the Ripper by having big games from Jamaal Charles with 51 points, Rashard Mendenhall 18, Josh Gordon 18, Jimmy Graham 12, and a D fence of 23 from the Bears.

While Firebreathing Monkey pulled off the upset by beating Echelon AmericanBadAzz 157 to 135. Fire soared on the backs of Andy Dalton 23, Matt Flynn's 29 and the 49ners D of 52.

200px-Super_Bowl_logo.svg.png

These two teams played each other week 13 where Airattack slaughtered Fire 132 to 90 in which Josh Gordon scored 32 points. The X Factor for Fire to hang around is going to be Matt Flynn or Aaron Rodgers. If Rodgers plays will he be his old self or will rust destroy him? IF Flynn plays can he pull off another shocker by scoring 20 something points again? Where AirAttacks X factor will be the play of QB Case Keenum. Will he be able to get into double digits or will he cost him points? And how will Jamaal Charles respond after a 50 point game last week?

As for ESPN they predict (as of right now) Airattack winning 132 to 114. The smack board is open for everyone and enjoy the Superbowl. Will Fire pull off another upset and gain the crown or will Airattack finish off his dominating season will the ultimate victory?

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Fire and Seattleair for making it to the Superbowl, good luck to you both. Also again thank you everyone that played this year and did not quit. I hope we can all put another League together next year with the same rules and get a full roster of sixteen owners that will play. Have a good holidays everyone.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FBM, Did you just win on a meaningless hail mary? :omg: As if that interception return wasn't crazy enough.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost the Superbowl by 1 point :doh:

Come on man...

Good season guys!!! Congrats Firebreathingmonkey!

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, you just have to even love Fantasy Football in Advanced Leagues were again anything can happen. FirebreathingMonkey because of injuries, limps into the playoffs with what seems to be the worst roster that had won 1 game in over a month and a half, you could tell by his posting in here how disappointed and hurt he was and I truly did feel bad because for 1 he made a great League, 2- drafted a good team was head of his division from the start, 4- he didn't quit even tho how disappointed everyone would have been in his situation. Playoffs start and his Jp defence flops along with a few others and Fires roster does much better then expected and made it through to me.

I put up 220 points that the first week of the playoffs and it looks like Fire was going to need some huge games from some of his average and below average players and some of my elite were going to have to flop. What honestly made me sick was Fire did have 3 of the Whinners on his roster and they played Tampa, I knew that was going to end up pissing me off in more then 1 way and it did. The Whinners defense only had thirty points with like eight minutes left and Then Tampa starts playing like Fucking Harbaugh whines on the side lines and next thing I know they got over fifty points.

Then I watched Matt Flynn Play football like never before and put up 29 points and Fire is on his way to the Superbowl.

Well I guess to be Fair I will let Fire or Seattleair explain the Superbowl and losing by a point as Seattleairs roster does well but his defense looked like a bunch of Baffoons and lost him the Superbowl!!!

Again I would like to thank everyone that played this year and did not quit and I hope next year we can do the same in a sixteen team advanced League with the same rules with a full roster of owners. Congrats to FirebreathingMonkey for being this years Superbowl Champion!!!

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW what a way to end the Superbowl!!! (Would have posted sooner but Christmas/family got in the way) The game ended 117 Fire to 116 Badazz coming down to the final game and to the last two minutes. I checked throughout the game and found myself trailing around the 5:00 min mark of the fourth getting ready to lose and was heart broken, than that pick by the 49ners D changed everything. What a way to finish.

My two biggest moves of the season turned out to be picking up the 49ners D when Kentucky Blue released them and picking up Matt Flynn who at the time had just been released and was not on the packers team. Without either I would not have been able to pull off the up set. As how I felt about the playoffs Kyle summed that up already.

So time to celebrate

Also I would just like to take this time to say thanks to everyone who played and make this the best FF league I have ever been apart of (even without the win on Monday :whistle:) After all we got over 400 post and over 5000 views for the topic. As for next year I'd love to play again but with a few changes, such as having the power to kick teams out, less RBs/WR, and making everyone chose names that anyone would know who on the board was whose team are things come to mind right away. Anyways it was my first time setting a league up and I would appreciate any feed back to help me improve in the future. I know already that myfreindgannon (sp) didn't like how early I started the league or waited for everyone to get in. However I feel letting those who said they join, join first was the right thing to do and I realize the real life might get in the way.

Now that this is over lets cheer for the hawks as one to Win Superbowl!!!! :suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it's ok FBM, when it's in a league where no $$ is on the line I don't take it that serious, I was just giving you a hard time; I always check for updates so it wasn't an inconvenience. I was only in reality irritated at kyle because he tried to trade Weeden for my best receiver but I think he's learned his lesson and I am now ready to move on with my life.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its ok Gannon, I tried to trade Weeden to everyone that needed starting quarterbacks. His pre season was very good and nobody new at the time what his 2nd year would be like. Especially with Norv Turner as his new OC. I guess it was good for all the owners that they did not trade for him. I also say we don't lessen any positions Fire, In a advanced league with sixteen teams you have to really know how to play to do well. With less positions and owners when a injury occurs its to easy to pick up a decent person and there is no Fun in that. No matter its 9 months away. Go Seahawks!!!