• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy and Quinton Patton

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Someone in my league just drafted Quinton Patton. WTF??? I love the kid, but as a fantasy pick? Bizarre. As if to make a mockery of FF, this also happens to be the guy who won the league last year. Went into the draft saying, "I'm not prepared for this at all." To which I replied, "Well, it can't possibly be worse than when you do prepare." And that son of a bitch won our league.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone in my league just drafted Quinton Patton. WTF??? I love the kid, but as a fantasy pick? Bizarre. As if to make a mockery of FF, this also happens to be the guy who won the league last year. Went into the draft saying, "I'm not prepared for this at all." To which I replied, "Well, it can't possibly be worse than when you do prepare." And that son of a bitch won our league.

I guess he is looking for that hidden gem, LOL

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ok, sorry, just got to rant here. So last year's league winner just put together this gem, drafting from #2, rounds in parentheses:

QB: Matt Ryan (4), Andrew Luck (kept for a 5th rounder), Andy Dalton (11)
RB: Arian Foster (1), Ahmad Bradshaw (3), Benjarvus Green-Ellis (7)
WR: Mike Wallace (6), Anquan Boldin (8), Darrius Heyward-Bey (12), Quinton Patton (16)
TE: Zach Miller (9)
K: Justin TUcker (10)

We do IDPs, I won't get into that.

It looks like an auto draft, except it's too bad for that. How did this guy win last year?!?!

Excel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, sorry, just got to rant here. So last year's league winner just put together this gem, drafting from #2, rounds in parentheses:

WR: Mike Wallace (6), Anquan Boldin (8), Darrius Heyward-Bey (12), Quinton Patton (16)

It looks like an auto draft, except it's too bad for that. How did this guy win last year?!?!

That has got to be one of the shittiest teams I have seen to date this year.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That has got to be one of the shittiest teams I have seen to date this year.

It's unbelievably bad. My league is generally pretty solid, but this guy's perennially awful. I have no idea how he fell into winning it last year. I think he just drafted via cheat sheet and his guys came through.

Excel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's unbelievably bad. My league is generally pretty solid, but this guy's perennially awful. I have no idea how he fell into winning it last year. I think he just drafted via cheat sheet and his guys came through.

There is always an element of luck to fantasy. Injuries etc. Matchups if it is a head to head league right weak right team.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just did a 10 team league draft today and got Kaepernick in the 6th round and some reason no one wanted RGIII so i took him in the 9th.

My team:

QBs - Kaep RGIII
RBs - McCoy, Forte, Ivory, D-Rich, Hillman
WRs - Thomas, Roddy, Amendola, D-Jax, Boldin
TEs - VD, Gates
IDPs - Bowman, Aldon, Dumervil, Barron, Atkins, Patrick Peterson
D- Bengals
K - Legatron

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My draft isn't till Tuesday, I'm ready though. Can't wait!

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patton was very impressive for his first game, but one game does not mean he will see a lot of playing time to start the season. He will be a starting receiver though eventually, but maybe not this year.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fantasy is all luck. Last year I had the highest scoring team overall. But every opponent I faced would have players that went off and I ended up as a .500 team that backdoored into the playoffs. In the first week of the playoffs I get great performances from all my players, but the Seattle D bludgeoned the Cardinals in Week 14 and thus I was knocked out. Such is life in fantasy football.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL!

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who was his 2nd pick?

Excel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just did a 10 team league draft today and got Kaepernick in the 6th round and some reason no one wanted RGIII so i took him in the 9th.

My team:

QBs - Kaep RGIII
RBs - McCoy, Forte, Ivory, D-Rich, Hillman
WRs - Thomas, Roddy, Amendola, D-Jax, Boldin
TEs - VD, Gates
IDPs - Bowman, Aldon, Dumervil, Barron, Atkins, Patrick Peterson
D- Bengals
K - Legatron

I just did a ten team draft yesterday, but I got a little hosed I tried a new strategy for me waiting for a top flight qb until i had at least two receivers, and backs. I also wanted to pick a team with completely different players then I had on my other two teams.

I got hosed because I came within two and three picks of getting Kap and RG3 in the 5th round. Ended up with

QB: Andrew Luck, Joe Flaco(waiver wire for Brandon Weedon bye week conflict)
RB: Trent Richardson, Frank, McFadden, and Daryl Richardson(sleeper)
WR: Dez Bryant, VJax, Hakeem Nicks, Cecil Shorts, and Lance Moore
TE: Vernon Davis, Martellus Bennett
K: Steve Hauschka
Def: Arizona(I payed for waiting on D too)
Overall though it should be a solid team although yahoo didn't think much of my draft

My other two teams I got hosed and had to pick first, this team was picked from the tenth draft slot. I cant catch a break i like drafting middle of the pack.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just did a ten team draft yesterday, but I got a little hosed I tried a new strategy for me waiting for a top flight qb until i had at least two receivers, and backs. I also wanted to pick a team with completely different players then I had on my other two teams.

I got hosed because I came within two and three picks of getting Kap and RG3 in the 5th round. Ended up with

QB: Andrew Luck, Joe Flaco(waiver wire for Brandon Weedon bye week conflict)
RB: Trent Richardson, Frank, McFadden, and Daryl Richardson(sleeper)
WR: Dez Bryant, VJax, Hakeem Nicks, Cecil Shorts, and Lance Moore
TE: Vernon Davis, Martellus Bennett
K: Steve Hauschka
Def: Arizona(I payed for waiting on D too)
Overall though it should be a solid team although yahoo didn't think much of my draft

My other two teams I got hosed and had to pick first, this team was picked from the tenth draft slot. I cant catch a break i like drafting middle of the pack.

Its a solid team just sucks u didnt get Kaep or RG3 in the 5th and somehow i got both in the 6th and 9th. Its still a solid team and if DMC can stay healthy I like ur 4 RBs. Dez and V-Jax are 2 top 10 WR so i like both of them and im high on Lance Moore coming off the bench for a bye week filled I think he will be good. Not sure if its me being a homer but I see VD playing like he did in 2009 when he had just under 1,000 yards and 13 TDs. You didnt get a top D like Hawks, 49ers or Texans but the Cards are still a top 10 D and they should be good.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yahoo game me what I think was a bad grade also. I think my team is pretty stacked. Yeah I took a chance on Amendola but if he can stay healthy he will be Welker like. Also Britt can put up great #s if he can stay on the field and stay out of trouble.

KAEP'N CRUNCH
1. (10) Trent Richardson
(Cle - RB)
2. (11) Matt Forte
(Chi - RB)
3. (30) Reggie Bush
(Det - RB)
4. (31) Randall Cobb
(GB - WR)
5. (50) Eddie Lacy
(GB - RB)
6. (51) Danny Amendola
(NE - WR)
7. (70) Tony Romo
(Dal - QB)
8. (71) Steve Smith
(Car - WR)
9. (90) Chris Ivory
(NYJ - RB)
10. (91) T.Y. Hilton
(Ind - WR)
11. (110) Kenny Britt
(Ten - WR)
12. (111) Stevie Johnson
(Buf - WR)
13. (130) Le'Veon Bell
(Pit - RB)
14. (131) Antonio Gates
(SD - TE)
15. (150) DeMarcus Ware
(Dal - LB,DE)
16. (151) Alex Smith
(KC - QB)
17. (170) Thomas DeCoud
(Atl - S)
18. (171) Lavonte David
(TB - LB)
19. (190) Fred Jackson
(Buf - RB)
20. (191) Mason Crosby
(GB - K)

Draft Grade: B
Think you’re better than this? Nominate yourself for the Toyota Hall of Fame and prove it.

A mediocre draft slot can often result in a mediocre draft performance. Picking 10th overall, KAEP'N CRUNCH is projected to land in seventh place in Clueless League with a record of 5-8-0 (1,241 points). KAEP'N CRUNCH jumped on ballcarriers early and often, using their first three selections to grab RBs Trent Richardson (10th overall), Matt Forte (11th), and Reggie Bush (30th). Going hand-in-hand with that early investment, they acquired the most prolific quartet of RBs in the league.

Yahoo you're drunk go home!

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just drafted in a 12 team league and had the 11th pick. Here's who I ended up with:

QB: Tom Brady, Ben Roethlisberger
RB: Alfred Morris, Trent Richardson, David Wilson, Rashard Mendenhall
WR: Desean Jackson, Anquan Boldin, Greg Jennings, Emmanuel Sanders
TE: Rob Gronkowski, Jordan Cameron,
K: Steven Hauschka
DEF: Minnesota, Dallas

I drafted two defenses because the league has add/drop fees per week. I figured if I got two early, I could alternate the two based on matchups. Thoughts?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patton looks pretty good but he won't get much opportunity this year and would probably be a fantasy league bust.

Excel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yahoo game me what I think was a bad grade also. I think my team is pretty stacked. Yeah I took a chance on Amendola but if he can stay healthy he will be Welker like. Also Britt can put up great #s if he can stay on the field and stay out of trouble.

KAEP'N CRUNCH
1. (10) Trent Richardson
(Cle - RB)
2. (11) Matt Forte
(Chi - RB)
3. (30) Reggie Bush
(Det - RB)
4. (31) Randall Cobb
(GB - WR)
5. (50) Eddie Lacy
(GB - RB)
6. (51) Danny Amendola
(NE - WR)
7. (70) Tony Romo
(Dal - QB)
8. (71) Steve Smith
(Car - WR)
9. (90) Chris Ivory
(NYJ - RB)
10. (91) T.Y. Hilton
(Ind - WR)
11. (110) Kenny Britt
(Ten - WR)
12. (111) Stevie Johnson
(Buf - WR)
13. (130) Le'Veon Bell
(Pit - RB)
14. (131) Antonio Gates
(SD - TE)
15. (150) DeMarcus Ware
(Dal - LB,DE)
16. (151) Alex Smith
(KC - QB)
17. (170) Thomas DeCoud
(Atl - S)
18. (171) Lavonte David
(TB - LB)
19. (190) Fred Jackson
(Buf - RB)
20. (191) Mason Crosby
(GB - K)

Draft Grade: B
Think you’re better than this? Nominate yourself for the Toyota Hall of Fame and prove it.

A mediocre draft slot can often result in a mediocre draft performance. Picking 10th overall, KAEP'N CRUNCH is projected to land in seventh place in Clueless League with a record of 5-8-0 (1,241 points). KAEP'N CRUNCH jumped on ballcarriers early and often, using their first three selections to grab RBs Trent Richardson (10th overall), Matt Forte (11th), and Reggie Bush (30th). Going hand-in-hand with that early investment, they acquired the most prolific quartet of RBs in the league.

Yahoo you're drunk go home!

Your RB can def. carry you its a good team. Luke warm on the receivers. You got a decent QB should hold his own. Overall should be very competitive

Excel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just drafted in a 12 team league and had the 11th pick. Here's who I ended up with:

I drafted two defenses because the league has add/drop fees per week. I figured if I got two early, I could alternate the two based on matchups. Thoughts?

That is not too bad for a 12 team league. Might see if you could snag some surprise WRs in free agency if people like kedrell Thompkins are available. That team does got a real good shot in a 12 teamer though I think.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would try to trade a RB for a WR. Morris or Wilson should be able to get you VJax type WR. That would put you in a much stronger position to win on a weekly basis IMO.

Or stand pat if you can play 3 RB's a week and hope you have decent weeks from your WR