• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FAN FAVORITE AWARD

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJSharks.com has a vote going on right now to encourage fans to choose their favorite player on the current Sharks roster, so I thought what the hell, let's do one on the board. My favorite Sharks player on the roster is Ryane Clowe with Dan Boyle being a very close 2nd. Clowey brings it every night, he has his scoring droughts but he never has hard work droughts. Clowey seems to bring his leadership and toughness to the ice every night and I feel like he deserves some credit for grooming Couture this season. I can see him being the future captain in the NHL someday, hopefully it will be right here in SJ. Who is your favorite Shark?

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clowe or Marleau. I'll have to do some more thinking to figure out which one I like better.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fan favorite based on what? Cause I have different reasons to like different players..

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Douggernaut or Patty.

The Douggernaut.

This just happened over the past few weeks. He seem to be laying it all on the line. Blocking shots. Only blueliner willing to step up to make the crushing hit. No one in their right mind wants to fight him. Takes off his visor when he fights. He's a badass mofo.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall, Douglas Murray. He's just kind of a monster.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logane Clowture

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is the first time in awhile I dont have a favorite player :frown:
No Mannys, Nabbys, Cheechs, Strums, Riccis, Nolan etc...

I guess id go with Thuglas Murray cause hes a BA, Pavs cause I like the little guys that bust ass and Logan cause its so few & far between that the Sharks develope a consistant scoring threat... Seto was my guy til like most offensive forwards SJ developes, he took some big steps backwards...

I also have a lil thing for Demers just cause ever since Ozolinch was traded I always hoped the Sharks come across another homegrown offensive stud dman (Although Demers is nowhere on Ozs level, I can dream still haha)

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is the first time in awhile I dont have a favorite player :frown:
No Mannys, Nabbys, Cheechs, Strums, Riccis, Nolan etc...

I guess id go with Thuglas Murray cause hes a BA, Pavs cause I like the little guys that bust ass and Logan cause its so few & far between that the Sharks develope a consistant scoring threat... Seto was my guy til like most offensive forwards SJ developes, he took some big steps backwards...

I also have a lil thing for Demers just cause ever since Ozolinch was traded I always hoped the Sharks come across another homegrown offensive stud dman (Although Demers is nowhere on Ozs level, I can dream still haha)

Jesus christ! Did you steal my keyboard? Fuck my spelling is horrendous, but i think you just took the crown lol:wave: