• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Family Night

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ Williams catches the first TD.

Nick Perry with the first big tackle.

Time for those two guys to break out?

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be nice. Coleman sucked it up as well as Crosby. Not impressed with Means either. Jones credited with a sack, Starks with a couple of nice plays. The rb's as a whole looked good.

alldaybaby55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Alex Green showed a burst that he didn't have last year. No dancing, just hit the hole. Lacy looked good, I thought. Still looked to be adjusting to the ZBS a little.

Crosby...good god son. Just kick the damn ball through the uprights! Not that Tavecchio looked like a stud, but he only missed what, 1 kick?

I thought Davon House looked good too.

It's so tough to tell from a pre-season scrimmage though.

What I am sure about is that the new south end zone seating and scoreboard look incredible!

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new construction looked good through the computer. Bahktiari(?) got a few praises again from what I hear as well.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really hard to watch Crosby struggle. He's always been a great Packer.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is tough but I can't watch it anymore. Something got in his head big time!

eliandco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks for updates guys... So far Im hearing good things from a lot of different up 1st and 2nd year guys. just wish Neal wasn't sitting on PUP again... I really want to see Perry/Neal, Mathews/Datone on the rush at the same time...

Jedster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is up with the kicking situation?.....Frankly, the "his head is messed up" thing is wearing on me a bit. Either kick the damn ball through the uprights or get off the field!.....I know there's not a lot out there in the form of FG kickers, but geesh, enough already!.....Am I wrong here?.....maybe I am being too harsh.....

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad Alex Green is playing well. Maybe if he can finish strong we can trade him for a late pick. Know he has struggled before this with fumbles (during camp)

Blaise Winter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is up with the kicking situation?.....Frankly, the "his head is messed up" thing is wearing on me a bit. Either kick the damn ball through the uprights or get off the field!.....I know there's not a lot out there in the form of FG kickers, but geesh, enough already!.....Am I wrong here?.....maybe I am being too harsh.....

He hasn't had his head on straight from day 1. He was poor on pressure kicks from day 2 (day 1 being his first game-winning opportunity). I've never trusted that guy in crunch time - he has the leg, but he doesn't have the head.

eliandco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasn't had his head on straight from day 1. He was poor on pressure kicks from day 2 (day 1 being his first game-winning opportunity). I've never trusted that guy in crunch time - he has the leg, but he doesn't have the head.
You KNOW that once we trade him. He will kick 30straight, kick a 75 yarder,:gaah: and end up in the hall of fame.

alldaybaby55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCarthy has actually voiced disapproval of Crosby too, rather than saying "He's our guy."

cyorgan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really would like to see us get another kicker that is NOT either of the two we have. Tavecchio doesn't have the leg to be an NFL kicker and Crosby has become the Cleditus Hunt of Kickers. Time to move on.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but there isn't much out there for choices right now. Someone might come around after the first couple of rounds of cuts but the open market for kickers is bleak at the moment