• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FA grades For Every Team - ESPN Insider

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i liked the colts off season moves... they brought in leadership... and if robert mathis comes back healthy him and trent cole will be a force

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i liked the colts off season moves... they brought in leadership... and if robert mathis comes back healthy him and trent cole will be a force

See I wasn't a fan. Getting the over 30 club to all sign to me will be very underwhelming by the end of the season. Yes they are the big name players but you are getting maybe 80% of what they were 4-years ago. I can understand getting maybe 1 or 2 of these type of guys to bring some leadership but this to me will just hamper the development of younger players meaning you are going to have to hit the reset button once again here in 2-years.

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See I wasn't a fan. Getting the over 30 club to all sign to me will be very underwhelming by the end of the season. Yes they are the big name players but you are getting maybe 80% of what they were 4-years ago. I can understand getting maybe 1 or 2 of these type of guys to bring some leadership but this to me will just hamper the development of younger players meaning you are going to have to hit the reset button once again here in 2-years.
colts are a smart team they will pitch count the vets because they have young talent and the draft is coming up

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
colts are a smart team they will pitch count the vets because they have young talent and the draft is coming up

I guess we shall see. To me such as the Andre Johnson signing pushes Moncrief who showed well down the depth chart. In my opinion he is a guy that I think should be the starting WR opposite Hilton. Where now he will get about half the snaps he would have otherwise gotten.

I would also say that their biggest problem last year was OL. Why not sign a guy like Rodney Hudson for close to what you signed Andre Johnson for. Gives you one of the best players at his position to a position that was one of the worst on the team instead of just adding a strength to a position of strength.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Championship...<heavy sarcasm>

I will say, I'm happy with new GM Scot McCloughan's decision making and choices so far.