• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ezili setback again

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here we go again......
Time to just cut his ass and go get a backup like Turiaf. At least he'd be in the rotation every game.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me guess, you are Bassel Mardini?

But any how, its just a "small setback", if this continues into training camp, LaGruber/Myers better get the limo out for JO.

Maybe its time to dip into the DLeague. I hear J. Tyler is available for 10 mins a night

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kerr will lean on Speights to play the backup 5 if Ezeli can't go. There's no way he can trust Kuz out there to begin the year.

The Warriors don't have much financial flexibility to go out and sign people, with a hard cap. They may have to go out and find another Hilton Armstrong type player in the D-League to play for the minimum.

JO is clearly out of the picture.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kerr will lean on Speights to play the backup 5 if Ezeli can't go. There's no way he can trust Kuz out there to begin the year.

The Warriors don't have much financial flexibility to go out and sign people, with a hard cap. They may have to go out and find another Hilton Armstrong type player in the D-League to play for the minimum.

JO is clearly out of the picture.

For some reason I forgot about SPeights, besides drinking and driving, I don't think SPeights has done anything worth mentioning this summer.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason I forgot about SPeights, besides drinking and driving, I don't think SPeights has done anything worth mentioning this summer.

A few have noted that Speights has been in the gym a lot lately, working on his shot. He's also had the mind set to come to camp in much better shape. I don't know currently what he looks like, shape wise, but it's good that he at least recognizes what he needs to do to get on the court.

I'm expecting a bit of a bounce back year for him. He looked much better towards the end of last year, when he admittedly said he was now finally in shape.

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good guess

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was supposed to come back December 2013... Remember that?