• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ExTWINsions

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just copy my reply from the main NBA board thread.

I had a feeling it was in the works. If the numbers are right, it sounds like Morris x2 was true to their word about taking less to stay together. $6-7 mil a season for Kieff is far less than he would get on the open market. And his value will just increase now that the majority of PF minutes will be is his. Funny thing is that he will making about the same as Frye.

Marcus' salary is probably a little more than he would get on the open market. But together, an avg of $13 mil a season sounds like a bargain. Both of their is salaries are $3 mil this year. And their QA for 16 would have been $4 mil. I can see their salaries working out to be close to $4(16), $5(17), $6(18), & $7.5(19).

Now we just need to lay the groundwork for Dragic's new deal & the core of the team will be set for the next 4 years.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the numbers. It makes more sense that Kieff is making more than the initial even split Stein was reporting.

The Suns have signed twins Markieff Morris and Marcus Morris to four-year extensions, the team announced. Markieff’s deal is worth a total of $32MM, while Marcus will see $20MM, according to Paul Coro of the Arizona Republic, who reported that the agreements had been struck (Twitter link). Marc Stein of ESPN.com first reported that the team was close to a pair of deals totaling $52MM

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Suns have gotten great value this offseason with the Thomas and Morris twin signings. They are going to be in great shape when the cap gets raised (even after the Bledsoe signing and the imminent Dragic signing).