• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Extensions On Hold??

Raminator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per ROTOWORLD:

ESPN Los Angeles believes Rams coach Jeff Fisher and GM Les Snead's extensions could be "on hold."
It was widely believed the Rams had locked Fisher and Snead up in September, but there's been radio silence from the team on the matter. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that Fisher isn't good at his job and Snead is mediocre. Stunningly shut out by San Francisco in Week 1, Fisher's team won its next three games before doing what it always does and losing the next three. Fisher is six losses away from the most of all time. If he doesn't make history this season, he might not have the opportunity to do so in Los Angeles next year.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never bought this even though our owner is a moron. Why would you be so eager lock in a coach that was given so many premium draft picks and hasn't even been over .500 once as a Ram head coach?

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
o goody maybe Stan is starting to realize he can make more money if he has winning seasons

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Extension talks for Fisher makes me sick. If the rumors were true, an extension should be out the window by now.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our remaining games are: 1)Panthers 2)Jets 3) Dolphins 4)Saints 5)Patriots 6)Falcons 7)Seahawks 8) 49ers 9)Cards.

I don't know about you guys but I'm not seeing very many wins in sight here. Maybe 2 with this offense. This could get ugly within the next couple of weeks! :L

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never bought this even though our owner is a moron. Why would you be so eager lock in a coach that was given so many premium draft picks and hasn't even been over .500 once as a Ram head coach?

You forgot to mention that he was given a huge salary as well!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per ROTOWORLD:

ESPN Los Angeles believes Rams coach Jeff Fisher and GM Les Snead's extensions could be "on hold."
It was widely believed the Rams had locked Fisher and Snead up in September, but there's been radio silence from the team on the matter. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that Fisher isn't good at his job and Snead is mediocre. Stunningly shut out by San Francisco in Week 1, Fisher's team won its next three games before doing what it always does and losing the next three. Fisher is six losses away from the most of all time. If he doesn't make history this season, he might not have the opportunity to do so in Los Angeles next year.

I hope he gets the record this year, records look good on your resume! I'm getting an extension in my shorts just thinking about it!!!!! Now my extensions on hold!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher was having an unsuccessful career when the Rams hired him. What did they expect? The Rams have been looking for a head coach since Martz. They go to unproven coaches like Linehan or a coach with the worst win loss record in NFL history. They need to make the coaching staff a priority and put some money into it to attract the right people. and if Goff doesn't start next week I will blow a gasket.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher was having an unsuccessful career when the Rams hired him. What did they expect? The Rams have been looking for a head coach since Martz. They go to unproven coaches like Linehan or a coach with the worst win loss record in NFL history. They need to make the coaching staff a priority and put some money into it to attract the right people. and if Goff doesn't start next week I will blow a gasket.

Well you better pick up an extra gasket, because I have a feeling Goff won't be starting. Though I sure wouldn't mind if he did...