• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ex-Giant Aubrey Huff slams team for hiring a girl coach

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aubrey Huff: Ex-Giants player slams team for hiring a female coach

In response to a news story about Nakken joining the Giants' staff, Huff responded on Twitter, "couldn't imagine taking baseball instruction from an ex female softball player."

"I got in trouble for wearing a thong in my own clubhouse when female reporters were present," Huff continued. "Can’t imagine how it will play out with a full time female coach running around. This has #metoo & #BelieveAllWomen written all over it."

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aubrey Huff has a girl's name

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I think so too, usually. Drake's real name is Aubrey, did you know that? That probably caused him turn out to be an attention seeking weirdo.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think so too, usually. Drake's real name is Aubrey, did you know that? That probably caused him turn out to be an attention seeking weirdo.
he's Canadian though, so I think he's excused

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In response to a news story about Nakken joining the Giants' staff, Huff responded on Twitter, "couldn't imagine taking baseball instruction from an ex female softball player."

"I got in trouble for wearing a thong in my own clubhouse when female reporters were present," Huff continued. "Can’t imagine how it will play out with a full time female coach running around. This has #metoo & #BelieveAllWomen written all over it."
I don't think he's wrong.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He tries too hard to prove his masculinity, which usually means you’re overcompensating for something, whether it be low self esteem or a small wiener. Probably both.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is not wrong with his first statement... but his second, even if he is right, you just don't say.... No matter what...
my company had inclusion training recently and it's amazing how many people still think "she only got promoted because they need females in leadership positions"

if they earned it, they earned it.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is she an ex-female or a female ex-softball player?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He tries too hard to prove his masculinity, which usually means you’re overcompensating for something, whether it be low self esteem or a small wiener. Probably both.
Now that I think about it he’s probably resented his parents his whole life for giving him a female name and now feels he needs to prove his manhood every day.

One possibility. Not even trying to be funny, just thinking out loud.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my company had inclusion training recently and it's amazing how many people still think "she only got promoted because they need females in leadership positions"

oh, I agree.. but sometimes it is not as black and white as that...

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see their training worked on you.....

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During college I worked as a mover. When we weren’t moving furniture we did warehouse work. When a position opened up the manager hired a woman because he thought he could bang her. She couldn’t lift anything. She couldn’t do anything and she wasn’t even hot. She basically became the person who always went and got the rest of us coffee, breakfast, lunch etc...eventually she hurt her shoulder trying to break down cardboard boxes and quit.

Same thing probably going on here.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like her initial role is Pre-game outfield work, and batting practice pitcher.... Both things she should be able to do...

hope she succeeds and moves up the chain... But I don't think she should ever be a hitting coach or a pitching coach... Wouldn't have a problem with her becoming the manager though...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah but in today's world they are using last names for first names, naming their kids after objects, cars, anything you can think of...it's crazy but yeah he definitely has a girl's name lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During college I worked as a mover. When we weren’t moving furniture we did warehouse work. When a position opened up the manager hired a woman because he thought he could bang her. She couldn’t lift anything. She couldn’t do anything and she wasn’t even hot. She basically became the person who always went and got the rest of us coffee, breakfast, lunch etc...eventually she hurt her shoulder trying to break down cardboard boxes and quit.

I already see it...

Her: "So coach, you want me to throw balls to the guys?"

Coach: "Yeah, maybe later. The guys are hungry, can you get on those sammiches. Ohh and the guys like lite mayo, extra meat and assorted cheeses. Thanks"

Her: "Ok, I made the sammiches, should I do batting practice now?"

Coach: "Actually...we could really use some more coffee. Brew some up. Thanks."

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. Gabe Kapler has been looking for a way to get some of that Softball player p*&ssy that every man dreams of and this is what he came up with

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's probably gay

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some Giants players are probably like "if this somehow results in me not having to see Pablo Sandoval running around the locker room wearing a thong, it was an excellent hire"