• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ex-Florida Gators & New England Patriots Player Lands in Prison; Reche Caldwell, Not Aaron Hernandez

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Played for the Chargers for 4 years, Patriots for 1 year, Washington 1 year and Rams 1 year...

The headline just isn't news when it reads "Former Charger Arrested" - absolutely no impact.

Ryan Leaf just got out of jail, BTW.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Played for the Chargers for 4 years, Patriots for 1 year, Washington 1 year and Rams 1 year...

The headline just isn't news when it reads "Former Charger Arrested" - absolutely no impact.

Other than gator fans no one knows who he is besides his big eyes in a pats uniform. he was pretty much a non-factor in SD. I forgot he even played with them.reche-occhi-spiritati-caldwell.jpg

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than gator fans no one knows who he is besides his big eyes in a pats uniform. he was pretty much a non-factor in SD. I forgot he even played with them.View attachment 117219

I wonder if those were the same eyes he had when SWAT knocked down his door!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he's not, just saw you had a pic of him, messing with ya

I have a pic of Hank Kingsley who is not and never has been Dr Phil...

He has been George/Oscar Bluth, a judge on Law & Order and various other things.

But Hank was larry Sanders sidekick, his Ed McMahon/Andy Richter.

Never Dr Phil...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a pic of Hank Kingsley who is not and never has been Dr Phil...

He has been George/Oscar Bluth, a judge on Law & Order and various other things.

But Hank was larry Sanders sidekick, his Ed McMahon/Andy Richter.

Never Dr Phil...

haha.. I finally was able to make your picture bigger

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how greedy and even more stupid some of these guys get. Money just throwing the football around isn't enough. Some of these guys are just that stupid.

And isn't this one of the guys that Patriots blowhards like to blame the 2006 AFC CG debacle on?
Those damn garage door eyes with a "who, me?" look on his face.

He was the pats leading receiver one year. He couldn't even sell drugs right.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Stay classy this isn't about San Diego" - LaDamien Tomlinson

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because creeps, dirtbags, felons and criminals are most closely associated with one NFL team: the New England Patriots.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch! @BigKen Can you get your posse to release some opinions on this? I'm deeply concerned.

I though Caldwell was your boyfriend. After all, you love anyone who tries to make Brady look bad.
You need a tissue, there's a little brown thing hanging from your lip.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember him saying he doesn't believe in it.. Then again I don't remember him coming out against it either.

@Southieinnc and @NEhomer @Rock Strongo can you find anything?

Patriots -- Robert Kraft

I think the life lessons that you get playing football are worth the risk.

Robert Kraft, Patriots owner

Late last week, at an event in Boston, Patriots owner Bob Kraft said that the life lessons learned via football are worth the risks players take when they step onto the field and added that the game has "never been safer."

"Any contact sport, whether it's women's soccer, hockey or football, there are going to be concussions," Kraft said, according to CSNNE. "I'll tell you this, that I think the game has never been safer from an equipment point of view, from a medical point of view. I know I played, two of my sons played, my three grandsons play so we have three generations playing the game, and I think the life lessons that you get playing football are worth the risk."

That falls in line with comments Kraft made in the wake of the NFL's $765 million concussion settlement in 2013, when he praised the job commissioner Roger Goodell was doing addressing the issue of head injuries in the league.

"Well, I think we've seen great leadership from Roger Goodell and (NFL executive) Jeff Pash on this issue," Kraft said, according to NFL.com. "This is something that concerns all of us. I think the fact that before the season started they were able to get it settled and done. And that's something that happened in the past -- I know how much we're doing to focus on safety and health issues for all of football, starting with Pop Warner, coming up.

"We're devoting a lot of research, energy, and this is still the greatest game on earth. And you learn so much about life playing football. ... I think it's really captivated the American public, and we have to be sure we're being diligent in keeping it healthy and strong. Young mothers want to let their children play football, and I think this is a step in that direction."

What NFL owners have said about CTE

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I though Caldwell was your boyfriend. After all, you love anyone who tries to make Brady look bad.
You need a tissue, there's a little brown thing hanging from your lip.

He tried to make Brady look good. Like most WRs, he too failed.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just 1 of 3 drops

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he didn't procreate.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One question about the Caldwell drop though, what took Brady so long to get the ball out to an uncovered WR? Did he see him uncovered and know he'd drop the ball so he did all he could to find a BETTER option?